Check out these loop videos!

kazlac4

DIS Veteran
I just stumbled upon some great YouTube videos of what looks to be almost every loop in the fort. Just type in the letters DFW and the loop number (such as "DFW 200 loop" and a poster named tiggntaz posted a ride through of each loop. It really gives a great idea of what to expect for each loop. He did a great job. Hope this helps some campers out. (It just makes me want to get down there even sooner:wizard:!

The 1200 loop video did not do the rain that week justice, it did on the other hand make me want to move our return trip date up!

Holy Crap, I just saw my rig at the 3:27 mark in loop 1400. That is kind of freaky. I know it's mine because our golf cart is parked outside of it.

My wife said we must go to FW too much, not possible :rotfl2:

And I agree, it rained like crazy that week!

Thanks for posting this , I haven't been on in a while..missing our time in Disney! We saw the same You Tube and saw our trailer in the 200 loop -made the whole family want to be back!!

Thanks for the kind words. I was quite surprised to see it on there. We really havent been to FW that much!

Holy Crap, I just saw my rig at the 3:27 mark in loop 1400. That is kind of freaky. I know it's mine because our golf cart is parked outside of it.

My wife said we must go to FW too much, not possible :rotfl2:

Not possible to go too much, We have only been one time and made the video in the 1200 loop.
That's our setup at 1:14 in the 1200 loop video!:wave2:

We made it to YouTube. I started looking at the fact that there was a lot of standing water and thought -- our May trip. There we were in Loop 500 at about 1:43. Class C with Red SUV. What a trip. 9 days of rain. Can't say it was our best trip, but to date it was our longest. We head back in 25 days. Can't wait.:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter