• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Check Out My Autograph Book!

Raidra

Mouseketeer
Here's the autograph book I made! It has 49 illustrations and 11 blank pages. The majority of characters have their own page to sign, and then there's coordinating paper on the facing page to journal on.

I think I may do a giveaway through my Etsy store for this one, though, because I really want to include photos in my personal one, and it's just too thick with the patterned paper and stuff.

I'm really pleased, though.. it came out exactly how I'd imagined. Woohoo!

cover.jpg

tangled.jpg

naveen.jpg

alice.jpg

oh that looks wonderful
I don't think I could cut a book to use that way (my son would get mad at me)

oh that looks wonderful
I don't think I could cut a book to use that way (my son would get mad at me)

We pretty much revere books around here, so it went against my very nature to 'repurpose' them. It helped a little to remember that I had bought these books specifically for this project, and most were just a dollar or two at the thrift store.

That is really cool! My little brother used to have the book when he was a kid!

I hear you about the cutting up of books so we don't use our personal stash. I shop library book sales, tag sales, and goodwill for used books like that to cut up. Typically it works well because you don't need to spine and that's what gets damaged first.

wow! I absolutely love this book!!!

I'm making an autograph book for DD's first trip and came on here to look for ideas. Yours is amazing! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter