• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

check on AP rates

Just wanted to jump in here again today. Hopefully, it'll work when we hit 75 pgs!

I need those Dec. codes!!!

:wizard:

C'mon baby!!!

Have a great day everyone! :teeth:

:teeth:

:teeth:

Here's a phrase we are all probably familiar with.................

ARE WE THERE YET?

:hyper: :Pinkbounc :hyper:

Kathi

Oct.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

[SIZE=huge]Here's my contribution to the Page 75 goal![/SIZE]

OK,

here's

my

effort

to

help

everyone

reach

page

75!

I did receive an email, but just wanted to help because I've been there! Good luck!

:thewave:

Need

November

AP

Codes!!!!!!

Got good news this morning about a concert that is coming to town...maybe it will be a GREAT day and AP codes will come out, too....

I am sending out positive vibes...everybody with me?!?!?!?!?

Been busy preparing for Hurricane Charlie and have done all that I think that I will be able to do...............went to work and they already had generators onsite waiting for the storm tomorrow, can't believe they offered to let us go home to prepare if we wanted, well at least my dept. So stopped by the store got extra water etc and it was already getting busy............so thought I'd do another post towards that page 75 and hoping that the codes come out while I still have computer and phone access, just in case Charley really does arrive................Does anyone know where CR is located, I don't think it is Orlando , I thought it was Tampa if that is the case I wonder too if they are preparing for the storm? But I am sure getting tired of their passholder section of their website being unaccessable! geezzzz you'd think they would be almost the best in the business, I hope Mickey is not the webmaster:teeth:

I am also waiting for December AP or FL resident rates! I just called this morning and the CM I spoke with said to check back in October!! She has got to be kidding:crazy:

I got the email too, but I want to help all my fellow DISers get great rates!!!!

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

We need a little magic, right this very minute!!!

I'll help out too.:Pinkbounc :bounce:
Also waiting for Ap rates.
Were going to try the AKL. First time. We are so excited
So bring on the rates:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We need AP rates for October 10-17. Dis rep said that I could even use them for the villas. That sure is different from Disneyland where you can only use them for standard rooms. I have zero patients and this is driving me nuts.

Here

is

my

effort

to

get

us

to

page

even

if

it

is

just

a

joke.

Still

no

email!

Still

no

postcard!

Not

even

the

planning

video

I

ordered

about

two

weeks

ago!

Still

waiting

for

the

November

and

December

AP

rates

to

be

released!

Disney

can

you

hear

all

of

us

now?

Please

Don't

keep

us

waiting!

We

want

to

enjoy

planning

our

trips

to

see

Mickey

Mouse

and

Friends!

Please

give

us

back

our

sanity

and

release

the

codes

soon!

Please!

Pretty

Please!

We

all

would

really

appreciate

it!

We

want

the

AP

Rates

postcards

or

emails!

When

do

we

want

them?

Now!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I

think

if I push

really hard

I can

make it

to

73 pages.

Edited to add: Darn it. I didn't push hard enough. :hyper:

If everyone who is lurking on this thread posted one post then we would be at the 75 easily.

I need November 12 - 14th and I didn't get a postcard, email or nothing yet. It seems that they don't send those things to Canada. They don't even send us the Mickey Monitor.

Here's my part to page 75.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Okay,I'll stop lurking just to help to get to page 75. I haven't got a postcard or e-mail and I need AP rates for nov 30-dec 4. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter