Check my current ADR's...

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by scmommy718, Jul 9, 2014.

1. scmommy718

scmommy718 Earning My Ears

We are scheduled for 12/21/14 to eat at WCC. We are staying at WL so I thought it would be fun. But, I'm second guessing it now. This is our current reservation scheduled:
    12/20/14 Dinner @ Chef Mickey's
    12/21/14 Breakfast @ Tusker House
    Dinner is currently WCC....
    12/22/14 Breakfast @ Akershus
    Dinner @ Biergarten
    12/23/14 Breakfast @ Crystal Palace
    Dinner @ BOG.

Is there anything you would change? I am thinking about cutting out the Crystal Palace...DD wants at least ONE princess meal so I need to keep Akershus, unless we do CRT for Breakfast...

2. Cando86

Cando86 DIS Veteran

Are you on the dining plan? I have never been to WCC but I've heard it's a fun, lively restaurant (with average food, but I think the draw is not the food but the silliness) if you're family is into that. Crystal Palace's best meal is breakfast IMO, and many others. If your children like Pooh and friends, it's a great meal. You can also make a breakfast reservation here prior to park opening and be some of the first in the park before it even opens (and get some great empty-park pictures). I think your ADRs look great!

3. sephorachick

sephorachick DIS Veteran

We love WCC!!!! I don't care for chef mickeys dinner personally but love the bfast there. Maybe try somewhere else if u can wing it?