Check In Time

ben9090

Earning My Ears
Hi

First time at Disneyland Paris with out kids of 4 and 1.

Just booked tonight and we're staying 3 nights at Sequoia Lodge from 13th December to 16th December.

We are wanting to take advantage of the Extra Magic hours on the first day but as I understand we get the park tickets when check in, if we arrive at 730am would I be able to get the tickets then from reception? Obviously we wouldnt need the room at that time but dont want to miss any time first day!! We are in the car so dont need luggage storage or anything just want the park tickets and get to our room later that day. Is there likely to be a queue at that time for the tickets?

Anyone visited that week recently? Its close to xmas but still school term everywhere so dont know whether it will be busier then average or quieter? Anyones advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

We have booked in just before 8 before to get the tickets and go in for EMH so theres no problem doing this.
Also there shouldnt be too much of a queue as not many people are booking in at this time

Im doing the same thing when we got to the DCR on December 19th. I'm planning on checking in about 7-7.30am and getting to the park for opening

We were there that time last year it was pretty quiet, the only time you noticed any sort of crowds was at the parades.

It was pretty freezing though, DS had a snow suit and snow boots on all week!

We arrive before check in this trip as well, does the hotel take your luggage?

Hi ben9090 . Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

Thanks for all your advice,

vmoon, we're in the car so dont need luggage storage. We were going to say in a motel or something the night before but just looked an hotels.com and they have the Disney Santa Fe hotel for £44 the night before so might just stay there and get the tickets whilst the kids have their breakfast.
Can you leave your car in the hotel car parks the day you check in/out?

Ben

Thanks for all your advice,

vmoon, we're in the car so dont need luggage storage. We were going to say in a motel or something the night before but just looked an hotels.com and they have the Disney Santa Fe hotel for £44 the night before so might just stay there and get the tickets whilst the kids have their breakfast.
Can you leave your car in the hotel car parks the day you check in/out?

Ben

Simple answer - yes you can.

I have booked two rooms at a hotel in Torcy which is 3 stops on the RER from Disney. It's only cost £40 for both rooms, so I'm not expecting anything great, but it means we can got to Disney Village that night to get the kids Autograph books and pens as well as eat at Annettes and then check in and be at the gates of the Magic Kingdom for opening on our first day. I cant wait! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter