Check in question

Rootskate

<font color=red>Oh what I wouldn't give for a Zagn
Our flight will be arriving at 10am. Check in time for our resort (POR) is 3pm. Should we wait until then to check in or do you think we could try a little earlier? (We will be arriving on a Sunday, if that makes a difference)

You can check in when you get there. If there is a room ready, you can take your luggage........if no room is ready (likely the case), then they will store your luggage for you and you can go to a park or where ever you'd like!

Yes check in when you get there. Leave the luggage with bell services.

If your room is ready, great!

If not, head to the park & check back later in the day for your room number.

Yes you SHOULD check in then. You never know you might be able to get into your room. We were able to get into our rooms early 2X. Once was at 8:30am!!

We have checked in as early as 8AM. We have probably stayed on property 20 times and I only think I've had to wait till check in time 1 or 2 times.

Both times our flights arrived at MCO at around 5:30 a.m. and it was around 7:15 a.m. when we attempted check in at POR and they were able to get us into our room with no problem. ::MickeyMo

I would try...but sundays are the busiest day for people checking out. So if the resort was near full it might be tougher to get a room that early. With it being a non-peak season you should be in luck...if not they will store your luggage and usually bring it to your room when the room is ready. I don't know how bell does it. When I worked at all star sports we tried to bring the luggage to the room when it was ready, we usually needed to make room, but that was how we usually did...of coarse that was 3 years ago!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter