Check In Question

Jillisa

Earning My Ears
We are arriving at Universal this Friday morning (1/29), probably around 9 am, and staying at HRH until Sunday. Can we check in, even though our room won't be ready? I would like to get the room key and head over to IOA. I am driving, so I can leave my luggage in the car without a problem. Being that we are only there 3 days and the parks close at 6, I want to maximize our time. Its not a busy time, so hopefully this won't be a problem.
I remember last time we went during Spring Break a few years ago I think we checked in around 11 with no problem. Our room was even ready. We stayed at RPR (loved it!!) but this time we are going for my son's 15th birthday and he wanted to try HRH.

Absolutely not a problem checking in that early. You can check in, get your room keys and they will even call you with your room number when the room is ready. They can even store your luggage for you until your room is ready. Have fun!

We always arrive from MCO at about 10:30 and check in without any problem. Depending on how busy the hotel is your room may be ready. We have had that nice surprise a few times. If not just check-in get your room key and off you go.

Never stayed at HRH but stayed at RPR and they always let us check in early and if our room wasn't ready they gave us our room keys and we would let them hold our luggage and we would hit the parks and they would call us when our room was ready :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter