check in question

Macnjac87

got disney?
Hi all-
Only 20 days to go, yipeeeeeeeeeeee. Anyway :), can you tell I'm excited???
We have a 2 bedroom at OKW, it is my family (dh, and kids ages 12, 9 and 5) and my sister, her dh (who happens to be my husbands brother, but that is another story) and their adorable 4 year old daughter (does that make her my kids double cousin???) whatever. Upon check in which we will do together, can they provide their own credit card info for their key cards? Also, we requested a lock off unit because they are staying an extra night in the studio while we leave for Vero Beach. Also, will their key card open the exterior door to their studio and our unit? Just some questions my crazy mind has been thinking about since I'm not sleeping very well thinking about all the things I need to get done before we leave!!
Thanks all in advance!!

On check in they just take one credit card for the whole mess. Each person will have a different number on thier key card. For example, you will be 1, your husband 2 etc. Just keep track of which number you give to which guest. Then at intervals during your stay you just go down and ask them to put all charges for key card, 1, 2 & 3 on whatever credit card you want.

Hope that makes sense.

CarolA is correct. However, if you had made the reservations separately (A studio and a 1 bdrm) each room would have it's own charge card assigned. However, you would not then have been guaranteed adjoining, connected rooms, just rooms 'nearby'. It is a trade off, and you have to go with what is MOST important for you on this trip.

It also takes more points to book a 1 bdrm & studio than a 2 bdrm.

If you have a lock off for the entire time - yes - you can have it treated as separate 1-bedroom and a studio - I did this once with friends. Each can give their separate credit cards. With us that requiry a separate key for the rooms - you can ask at the front desk about this. However if you have a dedicated 2-bedroom forget it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter