Check In not working on website

musical2

DIS Veteran
The Check in site seems to be going haywire. I can't upload any photos or complete any section. The Guest information section just times out when trying to add a photo of myself. And it doesn't seem to take a photo of my passport.

so many issues with check in. Some things to try.... use a different browser, use the app on your phone instead of the site on a pc, just keep trying or wait until morning. Everyone in our cruise group had issues. We were only able to get it to work on the app, the website on the computer never did work. Good luck!

That’s the reason I do checkin early the next morning. The website doesn’t work great at midnight - too many people trying to checkin at the same time. The next morning usually takes just a few minutes.

couldn't get through last Friday at midnight, tried again at 5:30am, no problems at all. Got 12:00-12:15pm PAT. Sailing on the Wish. 🚢

Saw the same issues, tried swapping browsers, clearing cache, tried app on iPhone, tried iPad, tried pc, so frustrating. I tried again at 1:30am and 2:15 am but it was still screwy. Got up at 5:25am and finally got in and got 11:45 PAT.
Now to go back in to update the stuff I zipped thru to get a “completed” check in. 😄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter