Check in here if you won a OMDD trip! UPDATE: We HAVE 16 (+1) Winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out about this sweepstakes yesterday on this board! I'm so bummed I didn't hear about it earlier though! I'm going to enter every day in hopes of going to WDW for my 3rd time! So amazing to see how may people from this board have won already! Congratulations!

Hey everyone, at this point, and due to encouragement from dbbydk and suevr, I have to say that I too am one of the winners of the OMDD sweepstakes, the one for January 12th. They convinced me to share and be a part of the festivities here. I never got the courage until now to share lol. It's pretty exciting as it will basically be the honeymoon for my fiance and I since we're getting married in July, and we actually were engaged at Cinderella's Royal Table last year!

I chose WDW as my choice, but so far I haven't received a new email with all of the details for the trip. I'm a little worried since it seems those that chose WDW got the email already, but there is still time I suppose and I'm sure others haven't gotten it yet either. The excitement of it all is hard to control though!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and your great win:cheer2: What a wonderful gift of a honeymoon!!

Thanks for the congrats and wishes everyone! We're really excited. We weren't going to have a honeymoon since we spent money last year for Disney and we're paying for our wedding this year on our own, so winning this means something really special for the both of us :) We'll be taking my fiance's maid of honor and her boyfriend, who is one of my groomsmen, with us, so that should add to the fun as well :)

I haven't gotten my questionnaire yet which worries me som, but I probably shouldn't get too worked up, there is still time. I really just want to make sure we can get the dates we would like to go, early August, and then start planning with that in mind.

Please tell me you aren't planning to share your honeymoon room with the maid of honor and groomsman???? You might think "what fun" now, but in twenty years you will look back and say, "What were we thinking?" :confused3

Congrats on winning your honeymoon trip. Since you will already be on the Disney radar as a winner of OMDD, I bet there will be some nice things thrown in since this will be your honeymoon. You will have to do a trip report and fill us in.

Is everyone entering the Hidden Safari Mickey contests at the Disneyland and Walt Disney World facebook pages? I've found all ten for both, but it wasn't easy!

I just found out about this sweepstakes yesterday on this board! I'm so bummed I didn't hear about it earlier though! I'm going to enter every day in hopes of going to WDW for my 3rd time! So amazing to see how may people from this board have won already! Congratulations!

You never know!!! someone on this board won with just one entry!! :thumbsup2

I am in desperate need of a ticker. Do you think it is premature to add one since Disney has not confirmed my dates? :lmao: My first request is for the first week of June. Do you think I will have any trouble getting those dates???????? The wait is killing me. Plus, both my husband and I had to put in for vacation for three seperate weeks......good thing our bosses have been accomodating with the whole thing. :thumbsup2

I am in desperate need of a ticker. Do you think it is premature to add one since Disney has not confirmed my dates? :lmao: My first request is for the first week of June. Do you think I will have any trouble getting those dates???????? The wait is killing me. Plus, both my husband and I had to put in for vacation for three seperate weeks......good thing our bosses have been accomodating with the whole thing. :thumbsup2

Hey you're one step ahead of us! We have to wait for little one to make her appearance so we know what date we'll be celebrating her 1st birthday! Here's hoping that that all works out and it doesn't end up being a super crowded time.

So you already returned your questionnaire and everything?

I just found out yesterday I won for the drawing on February 13! :banana: Sent my letter back today.:cool1:

Can't wait to hear the details-worried about 'sponsor' selected dates. What could that mean? :confused3

This got me wondering... did you two know each other before winning the sweepstakes?

Nope. After being confirmed a winner, and not knowing what hotel we would be staying at, and having zero patience for this kind of thing, I googled Disney Online sweepstakes, and a blog came up saying that one of her readers had won the trip. So, I read the blog page, and posted a reply that I had won too. Sue gave me the link to this thread, I joined the DISboard, and the rest is history...

I just found out yesterday I won for the drawing on February 13! :banana: Sent my letter back today.:cool1:

Can't wait to hear the details-worried about 'sponsor' selected dates. What could that mean? :confused3

Congratulations! Sponsor selected dates just means that you take the trip between June 1, 2012 and June 1, 2013 (I think, I may be off by a few days). There are some black out days, but not very many, and the obvious ones, like Thanksgiving, Christmas week to after New Year's, and a few others. At least, that's how it is if you take the WDW trip. I was sent the wrong paperwork. I got WDW, but I chose DL, so I am still waiting to get my DL questionnaire.

Which park will you choose?

Congrats!!!! If you go back a few pages (5 or so) we've added some updates on the info we've received. There are some blackout dates, but most of the year is open.

:banana: :banana: :banana: Congratulations!!! I'm SO jealous!!!

Congratulations!! How did you find out you won?, via email or phone call? Were you the only one in your household entering? Details, details :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter