Check in here if you won a OMDD trip! UPDATE: We HAVE 16 (+1) Winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all of the winners from the Dis,

Have we had any Canadian winners yet?

If not I would like to formaly announce to Disney that I would be willing to take one for my Country and win one of the trips.

It is only fair that we have some Canadian presence.

:hippie:

Congrats to all of the winners from the Dis,

Have we had any Canadian winners yet?

If not I would like to formaly announce to Disney that I would be willing to take one for my Country and win one of the trips.

It is only fair that we have some Canadian presence.

:hippie:

No Canadians LIVING in Canada have one. One of the American living winners is a Canadian.

I keep thinking TODAY will be the day! Waiting for that FedEx man to drive up! Come on Disney!!!!!! :lovestruc:cheer2:

I'm having one of those "I need some Disney Magic" days. So this morning I got a little chirp on my cell that alerts me that I have a voicemail at home. I check it, and it's FedEx telling me I have a package that I need to be home to sign for. Now in my head, I just know that's it's not a prize notification since I never got "the call", but I can't help but hope... So I come home and track the shipment, and I see that the shipper is Disney. :banana: But still, I know it can't be true, so I look a little further. It's Disney VISA -- and the package must be the $40 gift card I receive for doing the Virtual DVC tour. Sad it's not the big prize, but at least I'll have $40 more to spend when we go back in 2013...

Congrats to all of you winners!!

Not to mention my 3 year old son. I made the mistake of telling him in the excitement and he can't understand why we can't go RIGHT NOW. He asked me today, "Why Disney World not want us to come? Did they forget about me?" :guilty: I wish I hadn't spilled the beans. Oops. :sad2:

I'm going thru the same thing with my 3 year old son. I think he's finally forgotten about it, in that, he isn't asking daily if today is the day we are going.

Looks like I found a common link on what qualifies us to be winners...you must have a 3 year old! :rotfl: Except mine is a girl and possibly wasn't 3 yet when I entered. I really wish I could remember what day it was that I entered. :confused3

Looks like I found a common link on what qualifies us to be winners...you must have a 3 year old! :rotfl: Except mine is a girl and possibly wasn't 3 yet when I entered. I really wish I could remember what day it was that I entered. :confused3

And I have a 4 year old who doesn't understand that we aren't going tomorrow as well. I just wish I knew when we were going so that I could tell him (not that he has any concept of time anyway. :rotfl:

And I have a 4 year old who doesn't understand that we aren't going tomorrow as well. I just wish I knew when we were going so that I could tell him (not that he has any concept of time anyway. :rotfl:
We did like a 6 month countdown last year with DD for our DL trip. It was crazy but she loved knowing that first her friend would get a baby brother, then her other friend would get a baby sister, then we would have Halloween, then Thanksgiving, THEN we'd go to DL. After DL it's Christmas, then her birthday, now we wait for Valentine's Day and then baby sister will be here!

I think we'll fill her in on our WDW trip only a few months before so we don't have such a huge countdown! :laughing:

I hope this is the case!!!! :thumbsup2

I hope this is the case!!!! :thumbsup2

Me too! Me too! I have a 2.5 year old (hope that is close enough), and a 4 year old!:rotfl2:

I'm also agonizing over my $40 gc for the DVC tour....should be here any day, but they sent my info packet to someone with my same name in Chicago....so I'm hoping my gc didn't go there as well!

I'm not going to send a pm to anyone voicing my displeasure and jealousy that I have not won, I'm going to do it out in the open for all to see.

I'm Jealous that my name has not been drawn... :lmao:

Seriously, I would like to extend a big congrats to all of the winners here on the DIS; I am truly thrilled to see so many familiar names win one of the trips. I'm still hoping that I will come home to find a Fed Ex package placed in my door. Again, congrats to all the winners and enjoy your trips. :thumbsup2

Too funny!:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2: And I feel the same way.:thumbsup2

Ok Funny story. I’m home sick today with a cold. I was getting ready to take a nap, as I was turning off the light I said out loud “if anyone comes to my door it better be FedEx!” As my head hit the pillow the doorbell ring, it was FedEx!! :scared1: My heart is still pounding! It was from Disney, it was promotion book for DVD. :rolleyes:

Maybe next weeK!

:sad2::sad2: its 5 oclock here and no FedEx:guilty::guilty:

on an up note...DH is trying to plan a 4 day get away for him and I in April or May :) not sure how we are going to handle the guilt of not taking the kids...really....

Winning a trip would do it :woohoo::woohoo:

Just another reason I really NEED this trip...(do I sound pitiful enough??)

Well, if they have ever tried to call me to tell me that I won, I would have never got the call! I just went into my profile on one of the Disney sites and realized that they had the WRONG phone number in their system! :scared1: It was a work number from years ago!!

I guess it's just a bit important to make sure all of your info is up to date? Just in case, of course!

Congrats to all the winners!! :yay:

If you enter by text, they have no idea your personal info or your Disney online info... they only have your cell# you entered with... so no worries! If you win by texting they will have that new cell# not your old work # :thumbsup2

I am on day four of comminication errors :sad2:. Fortunately, I can enter on my sister's computer. Just don't know why I can't enter on mine :confused3

I have issues all the time with Internet Explorer. Just use Mozilla Firefox or some similar server to enter... I have no probs with Firefox ;)

Congratulations to all of the winners (so far!) It's neat and exciting that some of the nice people on this forum have won - it's fun to hear about your experience with it too!! Looking forward to all the trip reports too! Hopefully more of us will be joining you! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter