• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Check in here if you won a OMDD trip! UPDATE: We HAVE 16 (+1) Winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been entering nearly daily and am so hoping to win. My girlfriend has never been, and shes always wanted to. If we end up winning, I plan to propose at some point during the trip so my fingers are crossed like crazy!

Yeah I'm guessing the GC is for all expenses while we're there. I'm really hoping we can actually buy the dining plan so it will come out cheaper.

We'll be going to Disney World. How about you?

I think thats what we have decided on too. We go there every year but always on a big time budget! We usually stay at Pop Century. I am hoping we might get to experience a Deluxe on the monorail loop. My kids are hoping for the Grand Flordian but we will be fine with any one of the resorts. We are just so greateful to have won! :cloud9:

I think thats what we have decided on too. We go there every year but always on a big time budget! We usually stay at Pop Century. I am hoping we might get to experience a Deluxe on the monorail loop. My kids are hoping for the Grand Flordian but we will be fine with any one of the resorts. We are just so greateful to have won! :cloud9:

We're DVC members so we've gotten to stay at some of the nice resorts, but we only have 65 points per year so we're on a budget with points and food every time we go. I'm hoping we can pick somewhere that we wouldn't normally be able to afford, but I'll be happy with anywhere!

Did anyone who won use their email and another persons email to enter too? (eg. i rent in a home with someone who is entering too) just want to make sure I don't get disqualified b/c we both have the same home address!

Did anyone who won use their email and another persons email to enter too? (eg. i rent in a home with someone who is entering too) just want to make sure I don't get disqualified b/c we both have the same home address!

Sharing HOME addresses is fine. Sharing EMAIL addresses is a violation of the rules.

That's a lot of Dis winners so far!
But I do wonder if there are actually MORE Dis winners... that just haven't posted on here about it, or just haven't been on here in a bit.

Sorry if I missed this and it has been asked and answered.
If you entered online how did you get notified that you could be a winner? Fed-ex, phone, or email?
I know e-mail is having problems going to spam.
Thanks
:cutie:

I read this thread all the time!!!! i am soo excited for the winners and I know the feeling of chasing FedEx!!! they go round my house alot every day!!!!!!!! and i harass my cousin who works for them to check for me every day!

Are you a new Disney Visa Card holder? Your code looks to me like it is the $40 gc promo they recently offered to people signing up for the card. (Of course, now they are promoing $100 gc for new sign ups.)

Can anyone tell me how to sign up for this please?:woohoo:

Sorry if I missed this and it has been asked and answered.
If you entered online how did you get notified that you could be a winner? Fed-ex, phone, or email?
I know e-mail is having problems going to spam.
Thanks
:cutie:

I entered online and FedEx just showed up at my door! The email that I received today saying they had my paper work and I'm an official winner went to my regular inbox, not spam.

Hi everyone! I have been popping into this thread lately and I thought I had read everything so I apologize if this has already been answered. For the winners, on your notification it said what date you won right? I know some said it did.:confused3 I was curious, how long from the date you won until you recieved notification? Guess i was just crossing my fingers that the drawing on the 25th hasnt already been sent out yet....:rotfl2: Here's hoping for some of that pixie dust! :wizard:

Hi everyone! I have been popping into this thread lately and I thought I had read everything so I apologize if this has already been answered. For the winners, on your notification it said what date you won right? I know some said it did.:confused3 I was curious, how long from the date you won until you recieved notification? Guess i was just crossing my fingers that the drawing on the 25th hasnt already been sent out yet....:rotfl2: Here's hoping for some of that pixie dust! :wizard:

I won on Jan.16th. It is posted at the bottom of the letter I received. they notified me on Jan.18th. I am not sure if that day was they day the notified everyone for that last week or not. Thats just my experience.

I've checked my Disney account and I can't find a place to put a physical address. I do have my email address showing but that's it. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter