Check in here if you won a OMDD trip! UPDATE: We HAVE 16 (+1) Winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://disneycruiseadventure.com/

It's actually a lot of fun playing the game, I look forward to it every morning.

We're actually planning our first trip to Disneyland for 5 days in November, right when they put up their Christmas decorations. Nothing is booked yet, so I'd definitely take advantage of the contest to be able to stay in one of the on-property hotels. Because of flight costs, there's no way we'd be able to afford it otherwise.

Thanks for posting!!:thumbsup2

I just got an email from the lady I have been working with at Ventura saying I have been confirmed as a winner!!! Can't wait to see my name on the website. :cool1: I am at work and there is no way I will be able to concentrate today. :woohoo:

I just got an email from the lady I have been working with at Ventura saying I have been confirmed as a winner!!! Can't wait to see my name on the website. :cool1: I am at work and there is no way I will be able to concentrate today. :woohoo:

Awesome! Doesn't it finally feel real now? I received that same e-mail on Friday afternoon last week and they only added my name to the website yesterday. I think I refreshed it 20 times a day! :rotfl:

I'm wondering when we're going to hear from Disney. She didn't tell you, did she?

Well I have been following this board like crazy and I got a phone call today from a DISNEY number! I was so excited:yay: but when I answered it was just DVC :headache: I have been telling myself I wouldnt fall into the "freaking out over the Fedex truck category" but obviously I was wrong.:rotfl2: Oh well, maybe next time ;)

Awesome! Doesn't it finally feel real now? I received that same e-mail on Friday afternoon last week and they only added my name to the website yesterday. I think I refreshed it 20 times a day! :rotfl:

I'm wondering when we're going to hear from Disney. She didn't tell you, did she?

You were right on when you said you got a response within two hours! It tracked the fed ex letter and they received it at 10:45 and emailed me around two hours later! I does feel real now! Can't wait to see my name though. She didn't say excatly when Disney would contact me. Do you think they will wait until all the winners are drawn?

I use gmail. I went through all my spam carefully then deleted them all forever. Then I went in my options and made it so it shows the spam underneath my Sent Mail in the upper right corner. Now when spam comes in it will say

Inbox (5)
Starred
Sent Mail
Spam (2)

I don't think I've checked my spam daily in years.

You were right on when you said you got a response within two hours! It tracked the fed ex letter and they received it at 10:45 and emailed me around two hours later! I does feel real now! Can't wait to see my name though. She didn't say excatly when Disney would contact me. Do you think they will wait until all the winners are drawn?

I'm starting to think that we might not hear from Disney until all the winners are drawn. In the past hour both the Fedex and UPS trucks have been to my house. I didn't order anything so I got excited. My hubby must have ordered something and not told me, and my MIL sent something for my hubby's birthday 3 weeks from now. Not fair! :lmao:

Yes - it was another $40 gift certificate - from the DVC people.
FedEx pkg is from GC INCENTIVE, dept: 19756-DISVIS40

They did say thanks for asking about DVC's and let us keep both $40 gift certificates.

So, now I can say we 'won' (earned) $80 ! :goodvibes

:banana: WOW!! :banana:

7 Winners! Congrats guys! That is amazing and I'm so thrilled for each of you. I can't wait to hear all about your trips.

I'm sure the FedEx guy is just having trouble finding my house. (actually some days I feel like I'm on a Disney "no win" list. Just me?)

You are not alone ducky love! I'm on that same list! :rotfl: Hopefully our luck will change soon!

Congrats to all the winners so far!

Go to the Disney World website (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/) and make sure your profile is updated on there. :)

I went there and logged in and when I hit save after entering all my information, it gives me an error code. I've repeatedly and carefully entered everything and made sure nothing was missing but the same result happens every time. So I guess for now, all they have is my email address. :confused3 At least I know how they'd be contacting me if they ever do! :laughing:

I got my email today! We're official! I can't wait to get all of the details, but I'm guessing they want to keep things a little secret so we'll have to wait until the contest is over. :sad1: Oh well! I can and will be patient...or I can just tell myself that daily knowing it's a lie.

I got my email today! We're official! I can't wait to get all of the details, but I'm guessing they want to keep things a little secret so we'll have to wait until the contest is over. :sad1: Oh well! I can and will be patient...or I can just tell myself that daily knowing it's a lie.

I got mine today too. I am having a really hard time being patient though. :upsidedow My stomach has been in knots since they first contacted me!

I got mine today too. I am having a really hard time being patient though. :upsidedow My stomach has been in knots since they first contacted me!

I've been ready to pee myself ever since I opened that envelope on Wednesday...oh wait...that's probably the 5 pound baby pushing on my bladder! :rolleyes1

I wonder if we can add the dining plan to our trip?!? That would be so stinking awesome!

I got an email from Disney! I clicked on it right away! But all it was was a coupon to buy Treasure Buddies on Blu-Ray :( Oh well, the coupon will be handy though!

So it sounds like Wednesday is winner day? No sense stalking the FedEx guy today I suppose.. :scratchin

I've been ready to pee myself ever since I opened that envelope on Wednesday...oh wait...that's probably the 5 pound baby pushing on my bladder! :rolleyes1

I wonder if we can add the dining plan to our trip?!? That would be so stinking awesome!

:rotfl: Yes I think it might be the baby!

I was wondering if that was what the $1000.00 gift card was for. Maybe to cover dining? Are you going to choose Disney World or Disneyland?

:rotfl: Yes I think it might be the baby!

I was wondering if that was what the $1000.00 gift card was for. Maybe to cover dining? Are you going to choose Disney World or Disneyland?

Yeah I'm guessing the GC is for all expenses while we're there. I'm really hoping we can actually buy the dining plan so it will come out cheaper.

We'll be going to Disney World. How about you?

Have any of the winners on here won by texting, or have they all been from entering on-line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter