Check in here if you won a OMDD trip! UPDATE: We HAVE 16 (+1) Winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so exciting..I have been texting almost every day EXCEPT this past Monday Jan. 23 when our first granddaughter was born :tink:(guess that counts as a legitimate excuse but I sure hope that wasn't 'my' day to win lol)
Congratulations to all the winners:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Where oh where is that Fed-Ex truck?
Where oh where can he be?
On his way to a Disers house!
With news of Disney for free!!!

I have been thinking this all day and hoping he is on his way to my house!!!!

This is so exciting..I have been texting almost every day EXCEPT this past Monday Jan. 23 when our first granddaughter was born :tink:(guess that counts as a legitimate excuse but I sure hope that wasn't 'my' day to win lol)
Congratulations to all the winners:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

What you "won" on that day was way more important than any trip. Congrats on the new granddaughter!

Thanks JJ you are correct-having our first grandchild was the BEST thing I have ever received in my life. Funny though I realized I hadn't entered by text until about 3 minutes after midnight (and I was on my darn phone ALL day announcing the exciting news!):confused3 That's ok. I hope someone more deserving took my spot that day!

I got home today and there was a box for me! And I hadn't ordered anything! I was all :eek: Then I realized the box was for my boyfriend who ordered some shoes from my account :headache: And here I had been telling myself I wasn't going to be one of those who got excited everytime the Fed-Ex truck came rolling by :lmao:

Ok I had a missed call today and then got a text telling me to call re: the One More Disney Day sweepstakes. I called and they are sending a package Fed Ex and they also emailed me a letter and form as a potential winner! I am freaking out. I have been sobbing on the phone to my husband, he thought someone died! lol :banana::cheer2:

Congratulations! It's great to know that they text you if you miss the call. My DH had a missed call on Saturday and Sunday mid morning and I was so worried that he won and missed the calls. The first one he didn't answer because he didn't know who it was. I told him to answer any and all calls during this contest!! But now I know that they will text him if he doesn't answer. I've been carrying my phone everywhere worried so at least I know its not a one shot deal.

Wow, congrats to all 7 winners! Truly am happy that some disers have been winning!!!

As for myself, I keep entering, but that glimmer of hope of winning has died down for sure.

Congratulations! It's great to know that they text you if you miss the call. My DH had a missed call on Saturday and Sunday mid morning and I was so worried that he won and missed the calls. The first one he didn't answer because he didn't know who it was. I told him to answer any and all calls during this contest!! But now I know that they will text him if he doesn't answer. I've been carrying my phone everywhere worried so at least I know its not a one shot deal.

Thank you. I know right? The text said you had to respond within 24 hours and my voicemail is acting up. I cant imagine if they had not texted me. YIKES!

Early this morning UPS came to my door and dropped off one of those thin cardboard envelopes like Fed Ex uses. It was addressed to me. I thought well maybe sometimes the contest people use a different carrier! I very calmy opened it up and there was a business size envelope in it. Well - it was Disney related, but not about me winning the contest. It was my husband's replacement Disney Visa card! First Fed Ex stops right in front of my house on Saturday and drives away without leaving me anything and now this. Then later in the day today, UPS shows up again and this times leaves me another Disney related item - a box from the Disney Store! So cruel!

wow! i can not believe all these dis winners! this thread is so fun to come to and keep up the excitement! there are still a lot of days left to win...good luck everyone!! :cool1:

Congrats to the winners!! Seven so far! Wow!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Add me to the Fed Ex crazed crew. The girl next to us is a serious online shopper, so the Fedex truck comes down are street daily. My heart drops each time I see the guy step out of the truck and go next door. Wah!! :rotfl:

Congrats to all the new winners!!! What a great Disney day!! I'm so curious though....would LOVE to know what the average amount of entries they are getting per day....I honestly couldn't even guess a number!! I'm going to keep entering everyday...you never know!! :goodvibes

Kecia

I think you people are making me go crazy!! I get home today and have a fedex note taped to my window. Going crazy cause I can't figure out what it could possibly be. Finally look up on the tracking number and I see a place on it that says GC incentive from Dis. I'm pretty sure it must be my $40 that I called and listened about the DVC. I'll take the $40, but a trip would have even been better!!!

Wow....two wins today! Congrats to the newest winners! Really hoping against hope to join you!
Im sure all the winners still cant believe it....

Congratulations to all the winners!! :cheer2::cheer2::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2:

For the ones who have won trips to Disney in the past...

when you extended your stay past the the days you have won, how does Disney charge you for the extended park tickets?

for example
lets say you, win the current give away and want to extend it by 2 days. Do you have to pay full price for the tickets or the difference between the package deal of 5 days and a seven day ticket price???

This is not always the case. I am a TA and have gotten comp tickets for both WDW and DL from conferences and the like and NONE of them were allowed to be upgraded or have days added on and they did expire, even if unused. They were considered to have no value.

I have no idea if it will be similar tickets given to the winners or not.

I won a trip during the Year of a Million Dreams, which we extended by 3 days. We weren't able to extend or upgrade the park tickets in any way, as they were promo tickets. What we decided to do, since we didn't pay for the majority of the trip anyway, was to buy 10-day tickets, add the no expire option and use what was left over for a future trip. They also gave us a discounted price for the extra days we stayed over the free ones (in case you have use for that info:rolleyes1 )

Congratulations to all the winners!! :cheer2::cheer2::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2:

I won a trip during the Year of a Million Dreams, which we extended by 3 days. We weren't able to extend or upgrade the park tickets in any way, as they were promo tickets. What we decided to do, since we didn't pay for the majority of the trip anyway, was to buy 10-day tickets, add the no expire option and use what was left over for a future trip. They also gave us a discounted price for the extra days we stayed over the free ones (in case you have use for that info:rolleyes1 )

its just wishful thinking!!! :thumbsup2

Ok I had a missed call today and then got a text telling me to call re: the One More Disney Day sweepstakes. I called and they are sending a package Fed Ex and they also emailed me a letter and form as a potential winner! I am freaking out. I have been sobbing on the phone to my husband, he thought someone died! lol :banana::cheer2:

Yay! Congratulations! Another winner. I won last week so I know how excited you are!!! I think we're all still waiting to hear from Disney. I can't wait! Congrats again!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter