Check in for Return Flight- Southwest

DISNEYFOS

DIS Veteran
So this just occured to me. How do you check in for your return flight on Soutwest to get the A Boarding?

I think we are going to have a laptop but no printing ability. :confused3

I know its unlikely that they would split us up with young kids..but the control freak in me will be a wreak.

Since you will have a laptop, just check in at the 24 hour mark. You do not need to print a boarding pass at that time.

You then have the hotel front desk or Customer Service at the park print the boarding passes at any time. Those 2 areas will also check-in you, if you do not have a laptop.

And since you are already checked-in. You can even wait till you get to the airport and checking your luggage to have the boarding pass printed.

The most important thing is that you check-in at the 24 hour time. Boarding passes can be printed anytime before you get to security where it is first needed.

I'm not sure if you know this or not but families with children 4 and under are allowed to board right after A and right before B. We flew Southwest home last month and had C boarding passes (no computer access for us!) but were able to board after A since we had a child under 4. We had no problem getting seats together at all. Hope this helps :)

You can also check in if you have a web enabled cell phone by going to mobile.southwest.com and entering in your information. I do this every time from rides, restaurants, or just wherever I am and then print boarding passes at the airport! :thumbsup2

You can also check in if you have a web enabled cell phone by going to mobile.southwest.com and entering in your information. I do this every time from rides, restaurants, or just wherever I am and then print boarding passes at the airport! :thumbsup2

Excellent! Thank you all for your replies. The control freak in me is calm now.

Especially the fact that you can check in via my iphone! Bonus!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter