• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Check-In Document Verification

Goof's Girl

Earning My Ears
Hi All!

So I completed the check in process for my whole party last week and was able to get a PAT and all that good stuff. However, I noticed our documentation (passports) is still listed as pending review. We haven't cruised since this new system was implemented so apologies if this is a dumb question but does that mean it will be under review until a cast member physically seems them at the port? Or will they eventually be approved virtually?

Thank you!

They will be approved "virtually" before you sail, but it can take a while. Don't be alarmed if it's still pending leading up to your cruise date.

Ours changed from pending to completed about 6 days before the cruise.

This happened to us on our first cruise back. About a day before sailing, I received a notice that I had to upload a clearer photo of myself. On our second cruise back, everything was approved within 2 days. We are now sailing on the Transatlantic on Sept 18. I completed the forms last week, received a PAT, but documents are still pending. I'm thinking that it will be approved closer to sail date.

It can take a long time. No big deal. You can still go to port even if not cleared and Disney will just fix it at the port. Don’t worry too much about it and instead enjoy the anticipation of having a wonderful cruise!

Thank you everyone! This whole process has just been causing me and my mom so much anxiety that we've done something wrong or we'll be denied entry even though we have out PAT forms haha so I greatly appreciate all of you!

We are “Pending Review” with 10 days left. No worries, just have hard copies of your docs with you!

Ours was pending until just a few days before our cruise. Basically once you do the online check-in, your stuff goes into a queue of sorts where they are reviewing for cruises with the earliest days first - that was how it was explained to me when I asked about it. So they will get to yours closer to your cruise date, and it may take a few days for them to get through everyone on the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter