Check in Day credits DxDP

hollannc

Me, DH, and three littles
Do we get a full days worth of dining credits on our check in day? I was confused by the info in the brochure. We have the deluxe plan and on our first night, we will be arriving at WDW mid day so I didn't know if we had credits to use for lunch snack and dinner since check in is at 4:00.
Will our band be activated at any point we arrive or only at a designated time?
Thanks!

Your credits are tied to the nights you stay, but are available from the time you check in until midnight of the day you check out. So if getting the DxDDP for just your first night (ONE night), you will have 3 TS and 2 snacks that can be used from the time you check in until midnight of the next day.

Thank you-

So, if we are on the property at noon, we won't have any dining credits until 4:00?

Thank you-

So, if we are on the property at noon, we won't have any dining credits until 4:00?

No, you can check in at any time and start using your credits. Your room may not be ready, but that won't affect your dining credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter