Check In Date/Time

Minnie

DIS Veteran
Do you think it makes a difference on the date or time that you check in on what requests are granted, upgrades received, or room location?

We are considering a split trip this again this year and are wondering if the date/time of check in makes a difference?

Thanks!

I believe that the occupancy of the resort when you check in determines whether you get your requests or an upgrade. If they are really full it leaves you will less chances than if it is quiet. I think that if you check in during the mid-week you will always have a better chance since most people arrive on a Saturday or Sunday. We checked in at the Boardwalk last June on a Wednesday morning. It appeared that the Cast Member had a large selection of rooms so we received a nice quiet location and the room was ready when we arrived aroun 10:00am.

I have checked in all diferent times and always get a bad room

Checked into OKW this past Sunday at 7:15 am, our room was ready, and we loved our location! I had requested non smoking, top floor and South Point area...got it all. We had spent the night before at Doubletree Suites to save points since we were not arriving til late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter