Check in 4/23/12 & cart from Kenny!

crznut

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,

Sooo excited to be planning another trip :banana: !

We think it's interesting to camp at different times of the year. April should be great.

We have a few dining reservations and a few steaks reserved in the freezer. Yum! We love to cook breakfast at our site also. Our last stay in Oct. we were
lucky enough to stay in a pet loop, though our critters stayed at home.
Mornings were a great time to see owners and dogs enjoying their vacations. :)

No parks, just Fort fun with a golf cart. And hopefully great weather!

Anyone else at the fort end of April?

Happy camping everyone! :tigger:

We're there the 6-15th, but I love the Fort in April. Some of my favorite trips were the ones that we just cruised around on the golf cart chattin up friends.

I hope you enjoy your trip!

When I called to reserve a cart for our trip next month he quoted me 35/day, that was for a 9 day reservation. Not sure if he has different rates for shorter/longer periods.

When I called to reserve a cart for our trip next month he quoted me 35/day, that was for a 9 day reservation. Not sure if he has different rates for shorter/longer periods.

This is what most people have reported here lately.

Bama ED

PS - Welcome jaw101465 :welcome:

disney2009002.jpg

We'll be arriving 4/27 requested loop 100. If you someone sitting in these chairs be sure to stop and say "Hi Jeepfreak". I've never done a golf cart , but tomorrow I'm gonna give Kenny a call. Hope I didn't wait to long to get one!

We will be looking for fort friends while there. We will have green ears to mark our spot.

Did not request any loop. We will have a cart so we are easy......
And on vacation.

Cant wait to feel the magic!

pixiedust:

Should arrive 4/26 thru 5/4 (maybe a day or 2 earlier)

Requested the 1400 loop---have loved it in the past.

If you see DH & I, we will be riding our cart that is painted to look like the DCL ships, stop us and say hello!

Donna

We got our cart from Kenny , even though we've been to the Fort 14 times we've never had a cart. I've always wanted to go "Loopin " and now we can. Just adds more excitement to the trip!

Get loopin my favorite time is sunrise The Fort is quite and everyone who is up has a fresh cup of coffee and a smile

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter