Check Companies

csmommy

DIS Veteran
My bank just started charging for checkbook orders. :sick:

Where do you order your checkbooks from that is cheap & safe? I haven't paid for checks in 13 years!

Buying checks through the bank is too darned expensive! I've used Checks In The Mail; Current; and Checks Unlimited with absolutely no problems whatsoever.

I don't go through checks very often at all so I use their "first-time customer" offer and get a bunch of checks. They usually have higher prices for returning customers so I use another company and their "first-time customer" offer when I need checks again. :thumbsup2 Oh, and if your checking account number changes for any reason (mine changed once due to a merger), you are once again a "first-time customer" as the check companies go by the bank account number and not your name. :goodvibes

My bank just started charging for checkbook orders. :sick:

Where do you order your checkbooks from that is cheap & safe? I haven't paid for checks in 13 years!

Walmart on line. Right now I phineas & freb checks

Denise in MI

As the previous poster, I too have been floating among various companies for decades now, getting their new customer specials each time I needed checks. Many of them I contacted after seeing their ad in newspaper coupon insert books. I have never had a problem with any of the companies or the quality of the checks received. My only caution these days is, assess your situation and make sure you plan to be at your current address/bank for a while before ordering too many boxes of checks at once. I have found the number of checks I write has really decreased over the years, and so have not had to repurchase checks in quite a few years now.

I've used them all with success. Checks in the mail, Artistic, Currents, Checks Unlimited. and a few more.

www.4checks.com is one I'm seeing with deals and links through fatwallet.com and ebates.com to get between 12.5 and 15% cashback as well.

If you go to the hot deals section of fatwallet.com and search the word checks, the latest thread is for 4checks.com and has the link, not sure the exact deal is going on, but there is usually always a deal going on for first time purchasers.

Even the ones you find in your newspaper coupon fliers are completely legit and again really cheap right out of the gate.

Costco is the cheapest, if you are a member.

2 boxes, 500 checks $11.34 with free delivery

Another happy customer of Walmart Checks! Nice thing is it is not a 'first time customer' offer, so if you need another order it is still cheap. I have the Pixar checks and they came out nice!

I think I got mine through Designer Checks or Checks in the Mail. They're Pirates of the Caribbean.

Walmart on line. Right now I phineas & freb checks

Denise in MI

OMG! I was going to post the exact same thing.

We finally ran out of the ones we had I needed new ones last month. All the check places mentioned (Checks Unlimited, Checks in the Mail, etc.) wanted about $24.00 for the style and quantity I wanted to purchase. Stumbled on the Walmart site and found the exact same ones for about $7 or $8. I think s&h was about $4. So for less then half of what the other sites wanted, I was able to get what I wanted. Perfectly the same quality as I have gotten from the other sites when I have ordered from them before.

AFWIW- I ordered the Phineas & Ferb checks too (the duplicates). :rotfl::rotfl2:

I saw an ad in the Sunday Coupons from www.checksunlimited.com which does Disney Checks. They have an offer code of BZ4Q for new customers only for free shipping with a two-box minimum order.

I have used them in the past and their checks do work and the Disney designs are good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter