Cheats for the links on the HHN website

The one on the bottorm right corner works everytime. Just click on it a few times until you hear the sound of a car starting.

Thanx, I clicked the bottom right key 4x and it opened....thanx again for the info.:goodvibes

homie phamton.....

just want to publically thank you for all the hard work you are doing on this thread.

i greatly appreciate everything you are doing.

i am a member on the csw board , ioa central and hhn vault.
there is a lot of info on many boards.
i just figured that some of the dis members here that also are members on the others are posting some clues here before i come back to this thread.

to keep reading the other boards to keep up on this years hhn, takes a lot of time.

phamton, thanks for being unique and keeping up with everything for the dis people here. i know it is a time taking task.

Since the website has been changed, we don't need clues anymore. It looks like the clues were to give a sneak preview for the diehard fans like us. I'm going to take the sticky off of this thread since it isn't needed anymore.

Bumping back up as the clues are needed again. Currently the "Blair Meats" trailer and the bus are the only things that can be clicked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter