Cheats for the links on the HHN website

Jason's page is now available.

To unlock it, type the follwoing information into the application.

Jason.jpg

I think your name (Raven) is on the clipboard of the new update (snowcone machine). I also saw notatourist.
Oh yeah...also several others: slacking, bsquare, chainsaw wolf...but no Phamton or Metro West! :sad:

Yeah I know several of the others but figured that most on the DisBoard wouldn't know them.

Just in case anyone is wondering ... for the new update, the dots on the bricks do represent what keys will give you access, and there are five of them. These are the ones that will work:
keys.jpg

I think your name (Raven) is on the clipboard of the new update (snowcone machine). I also saw notatourist.

Oh yeah...also several others: slacking, bsquare, chainsaw wolf...but no Phamton or Metro West! :sad:

Be glad you're not on the list Phamtom and Metro - those whose names are on that list are considered dangerous :scared1:

Don't know if we want to go on the RIP tour with mac now that we know she's dangeous ;)

Just in case anyone is wondering ... for the new update, the dots on the bricks do represent what keys will give you access, and there are five of them. These are the ones that will work:
keys.jpg

It doesn't work for me is there some kind of order to it?:confused3

The one on the bottorm right corner works everytime. Just click on it a few times until you hear the sound of a car starting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter