"Cheat Sheets" For WDW

The cheat sheets are really amazing! We have been to WDW many times, but this will now be my "go to" source for detailed touring plans. He really has blown the competition out of the water - and for FREE!!!

He is okay.

modesty Josh??:lmao:

Thanks so much for the great cheat sheets. Simple. Easy to follow or modify. Logical. I just spent an hour re-doing my plans for AK ( I don't know WHAT I was thinking when I made my original plans:rolleyes:)

And now we do the dance of joy. :dance3:

Love them.

Josh how do we find out when you will in the parks. I would live to buy you lunch.

I have a bone to pick with you, Josh. What's THIS about?

If you don’t have kids or otherwise don’t have any interest in meeting a college kid pretending to be Aurora – congratulations. Things are much easier.

Well that's not very magical of you!! Can't pretend it's not true, but still! :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

Wow! Thanks for posting this link! These are awesome and going into our Disney binder. I just renewed my membership for Touring Plans, so between these cheat sheets and our customized plan, we are ready to take on the World!

gotta say i think these cheat sheets are the single best bit of info i've seen over the years. for all those threads on what advice to give to newbies, etc....this is it. like they say "a picture is worth a thousand words"

gotta say i think these cheat sheets are the single best bit of info i've seen over the years. for all those threads on what advice to give to newbies, etc....this is it. like they say "a picture is worth a thousand words"

I agree! Way to go, Josh!

Seen these the other day, they are amazing! :thumbsup2

Josh is simply the best! :goodvibes

This is great. Just forwarded the link to a couple of friends who are going soon but haven't really planned (Yeah, not sure how we are friends ..:rotfl2:)

We and my other super planner disney loving friend have followed Josh's recommendations and have never been disappointed. Thanks Josh. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter