Cheaptickets code out now for summer-anything better than 20%?

I received an email from cheaptickets on Monday morning showing "traveler20" code for 20% off. It will not work on the website for the Universal resorts but does for other resorts. When I try to use it thru upromise or the cheaptickets app it says "not a valid code". I don't know what is going on with their sites lately but I wish they would fix the bug so we can actually use the codes again. What is the point of downloading their app if the codes don't work?
I did use the orbitz app to get the surfsup 15%discount for cabana bay July 10-14.

Does anyone think Universal will have any type of sale for July like the promo that is going on now I think it is through June? I don't k ow whether to book now in fear of not getting a reservation or hold out for a better deal.

If you are willing to pay for the room no matter the cost then I would book now to make sure you get a room for your stay. I'm also hoping for APH rates for July 10-14 for half of my stay but I went ahead and booked Cabana Bay with a 15% Orbitz discount to make sure to have a room. Plus 15% is not to shabby of a deal.

I received an email from cheaptickets on Monday morning showing "traveler20" code for 20% off. It will not work on the website for the Universal resorts but does for other resorts. When I try to use it thru upromise or the cheaptickets app it says "not a valid code". I don't know what is going on with their sites lately but I wish they would fix the bug so we can actually use the codes again. What is the point of downloading their app if the codes don't work?
I did use the orbitz app to get the surfsup 15%discount for cabana bay July 10-14.

Same here. Extremely frustrated. Tried website, app, upromise, nothing works. Last year I got the room for cheaper nightly rate and the 20% off. Two years ago I caught the 25% off sale.

Same here. Extremely frustrated. Tried website, app, upromise, nothing works. Last year I got the room for cheaper nightly rate and the 20% off. Two years ago I caught the 25% off sale.

I don't think it's a "bug". It think we're essentially to the point that with the popularity of these hotels they simply aren't including them any longer as part of the promos. And the "bug" is that the promos still worked through "indirect" means (upromise, phone app etc.) and those are now in the process of getting "fixed".

I think we all may be just feeling and needing to adjust to the reality of no longer getting the plush 15-20% discounts on top of Universal's lowest rates via these 2 sites.

orbitz 15% off

VACAYTIME

just checked it ($676 total for 2 nights @ PBH) vs the $433 APH rate i booked months ago.

It's nice there are options out there to save a $. However, I admit I'm glad to see I'm coming out 'ahead' booking APH.

Bonus points that Loew's youfirst program via platinum is upgrading me to a suite and extending a $100 resort credit. It's a great loyalty program to check out.:D

Last edited:
orbitz 15% off
VACAYTIME
just checked it ($676 total for 2 nights @ PBH) vs the $433 APH rate i booked months ago.
It's nice there are options out there to save a $. However, I admit I'm glad to see I'm coming out 'ahead' booking APH.
Bonus points that Loew's youfirst program via platinum is upgrading me to a suite and extending a $100 resort credit. It's a great loyalty program to check out.:D

Thanks for this post! :thanks: I was able to save a LITTLE bit of money on my current rate for 2 nights at RPR in June. Every little bit helps and I'm not an APH so this was the best deal out there for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter