Cheapst tickets to park

If you are looking for the cheapest way, try sitting through a timeshare presentation. You usually get tickets for sitting through a 3 (or more) hour presentation. You are not under obligation to buy, but you will encounter a high pressure sales presentation. Some people think it is worth it to sit through the presentation to get the tickets. Others want to hit themselves with a hammer. It's up to you. You usually pay $10-$20 to reserve your seat. You may pay that as a deposit or it is payment to the timeshare person to get you to the presentation.

If that does not sound appealing, try the discounts mentioned in other posts: AAA, Discover card, etc. You can buy discounted tickets off this site through TicketRES or other 3rd party ticket brokers like www.ticketmania.com. The general discount is a few dollars off each ticket.

are the pass prices on the universal website old prices, they seem lower than a lot of the other discounters. Need up to date price on IOA/and Studio 2 or 3 day passes Thanks!

the cheapest i've found are aaa followed closely by ticketmania aaa has a buy 2day(at discounted rate) get 3 days starting july 1 for unviersal the visitor's bureaus in orlando offer walk-in discounts that are very comparable and u can pay cash if u choose and also get tickets right then as far as the timeshares are concerned, i'm that part of the population that would choose hitting themselves in the head with a hammer than waste 1/2 day of my vacation on that

alan

About the timeshare idea....

I just booked a timeshare vacation for 3 days, 2 nights at Fairfield Cypress Palms. We are not timeshare owners, this is a promotional deal. For $125 we get the accomodations (1 bedroom condo), plus 2 adult 2-day passes to Universal/IOA. Yes, we do have to attend the presentation, but we feel the savings are well worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter