Cheapest way to the port

Garyjames220

DIS Veteran
hey.

Been looking for cheapest way to port. There's 2 of us and staying at Hilton sea world, driving is not an option

So far am thinking the cheapest way is getting a taxi from hilton sea world to airport and then getting the dcl bus. Is there any cheaper options than this ?

hey.

Been looking for cheapest way to port. There's 2 of us and staying at Hilton sea world, driving is not an option

So far am thinking the cheapest way is getting a taxi from hilton sea world to airport and then getting the dcl bus. Is there any cheaper options than this ?
Does the Hilton sea world have a hotel to airport shuttle?

The DCL transfers will be $35.00 per person. That would be $70.00 (one way from MCO to port). I doubt that you can find private transportation cheaper than that. But the taxi/shuttle option to the airport from the Hilton I don't know about.

Well the cheapest is to walk, but I wouldn't recommend it :rotfl2:

I agree with @PrincessShmoo on getting to the airport. I believe that Uber or Lyft will drop people off at the airport, and that can sometimes be cheaper than a taxi cab ride.

Most people begin to break even on private car hire vs. disney shuttle at 3-4 people depending on starting locations.

hey.

driving is not an option

Out of curiosity, why is it not an option?

That hotel is about .25 from a Hertz car rental. 6677 Sea Harbor Dr, Orlando, FL 32821

You can get a compact car for less than $100, drive it to the Hertz location near the port and have them drop you off....then do the same on the way back. Price may be ABOUT the same but is certainly alot easier.

For 2 people, $35 each on Disney shuttle from MCO would be about the best bet. Too much hassle to deal with renting a car, returning it, then shuttle from rental to the ship. Uber and others may save you a little or a little more, but it would take you straight from the hotel to the port.

Out of curiosity, why is it not an option?

That hotel is about .25 from a Hertz car rental. 6677 Sea Harbor Dr, Orlando, FL 32821

You can get a compact car for less than $100, drive it to the Hertz location near the port and have them drop you off....then do the same on the way back. Price may be ABOUT the same but is certainly alot easier.

I just don't fancy driving in America and on other side of road

Rather just relax on a coach

For 2 people, $35 each on Disney shuttle from MCO would be about the best bet. Too much hassle to deal with renting a car, returning it, then shuttle from rental to the ship. Uber and others may save you a little or a little more, but it would take you straight from the hotel to the port.

Very good point. Am on holiday I just don't want to be driving on way back it's easier cos we are staying at a Disney hotel :)

Quick look, UberX is about $50-$60 one way. I get you on driving on the "right" side of the road. I had the same problem driving on the "wrong" side when in Europe :duck:

To answer the question - CHEAPEST WAY TO THE PORT:

Uber from the hotel to MCO ($15-$18) arriving in time for the 9am, 11am or 1pm shared goportcanaveral shuttle bus to the Port - $14.50 per person one way

Not saying this is the most convenient, but it is the cheapest I am sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter