Cheapest way to park all week?

AtlantaDisneyDreamer

DIS Veteran
I have a vacation package with 14 day unlimited visits to Sea World and Aquatica. If we go at least five times (we like to spend a few hours a day), it will cost us $100 to park. Is there some sort of ticket upgrade I could pay for to cover parking, or should I just pay by the day? Our resort has a shuttle, but we don't like the limited schedule. Man, I hate parking fees.

I found this in the Discovery Cove FAQs page:

Self-parking at Discovery Cove is complimentary, however parking admission at our sister parks is not included unless your reservation includes the Ultimate package. In this case parking at SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa is included with your Discovery Cove package. If you would like to add a parking package to your reservation, please contact our Guest Reservations Center at 407-513-4600.

I found this in the Discovery Cove FAQs page:

Self-parking at Discovery Cove is complimentary, however parking admission at our sister parks is not included unless your reservation includes the Ultimate package. In this case parking at SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa is included with your Discovery Cove package. If you would like to add a parking package to your reservation, please contact our Guest Reservations Center at 407-513-4600.

Thanks! I talked to a SeaWorld vacation planner a couple of months ago and asked about a parking package, but she did not know any parking package I could purchase. It could be that the woman just didn't have all the info (kind of like the phone CMs we talk to sometimes at Disney). What you posted makes it look as if there is some sort of parking package. I will have to call again and see if I get someone who knows.

We'd love to do Discovery Cove, but since I have a four year old and my mom (who is mobility limited), this may not the be time to do DC with the Ultimate Package.

Just called again and was told there is no parking package. They suggested I just get a closer hotel with a better shuttle. Not very helpful.
Our resort shuttle has terrible times. Earliest shuttle is at 9:30 am and latest departure at 7:20. Can't make opening or closing with that. Bummer.

Will probably go fewer times

Either upgrade to AP, be at a hotel that has a shuttle, or have someone drop you off like a friend/uber/etc

We should start a park and ride with other DISers that have vans. Such a shame so many of us get free parking. I you do get one AP you get discounts on DC. Not sure if you can change this after a purchase. I know in the past I've checked DC prices with my AP discount and it's $99 a day without any extras. I do believe the prices may vary depending on how busy it is at any time of the year.

We should start a park and ride with other DISers that have vans. Such a shame so many of us get free parking. I you do get one AP you get discounts on DC. Not sure if you can change this after a purchase. I know in the past I've checked DC prices with my AP discount and it's $99 a day without any extras. I do believe the prices may vary depending on how busy it is at any time of the year.
Yeah, and since we are going next week, it will be expensive to do DC because of spring break. I looked into it and DC had high rates for that week.

I can check into upgrading my ticket to an AP, but I will still have to pay to park on day 1.

I thought the AP included parking. They make you pay on the first visit though? I must have missed that on the site. That's a bummer. :confused:

Yeah, and since we are going next week, it will be expensive to do DC because of spring break. I looked into it and DC had high rates for that week.

I can check into upgrading my ticket to an AP, but I will still have to pay to park on day 1.

I've never had to pay for parking at my first day for SeaWorld with AP. I guess if you wait and buy in the park you wouldn't have your ticket yet. I just show them the print out and they just check me in like I already have my pass. I just activated my most recent one in October 2016.

Wow, you're right $210 a person AP discount without dolphin swim. Goes down to $99 April 23.

Last edited:
I've never had to pay for parking at my first day for SeaWorld with AP. I guess if you wait and buy in the park you wouldn't have your ticket yet. I just show them the print out and they just check me in like I already have my pass. I just activated my most recent one in October 2016.

Wow, you're right $210 a person AP discount without dolphin swim. Goes down to $99 April 23.
I don't have the AP yet. Just a package length of stay ticket. I can't upgrade just one ticket in the package. I think I have to park, use ticket, then upgrade inside the park (if I can upgrade at all). That's what I meant about having to pay to park on day 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter