Cheapest tickets to HHN?

Trollingforthimbles

Mouseketeer
I listened to a podcast of the dis from last year that mentioned Public and a few other places.

Where can I get the best prices?

i have an ap so i don't seek out prices on other sites.

i did read about UT having a special price on the park and hhn tickets.
i have not checked it out but came across a post mentioning it.

hth

I listened to a podcast of the dis from last year that mentioned Public and a few other places.

Where can I get the best prices?
Normally the only discounts for HHN tickets are annual passholder and FL resident. You can purchase the Rush of Fear Pass for $69.99 plus tax which is good for the first ten days of the event. Or...you can purchase the general admission ticket for a single night at $88.99 plus tax. You aren't going to find any tickets discounted below $69.99 w/o having an AP or being a FL resident. Undercover Tourist has their single night ticket for non-FL residents priced at $94.99 including tax. So...it's cheaper to purchase the ROF Pass for the ten nights.

i found the link on today's Mousesavers newsletter about the discounted hhn tickets.
after looking at it, it's not much of a discount after all.

they have a special for a 2 day, park to park with hhn combo ticket that gives you a $5 off the gate amount.

the 3 day, (as above)combo w/hhn tix is a $2.00 discount.

the hhn ticket is only a $2 discount.

really not much of a savings.

i would stick with the online store at UO for you purchase of tickets.

Can anyone please tell me how much the tickets for hhn are if you have an annual pass
thankyou

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter