Cheapest Rental car company..Orlando to Port Canaveral

karters*mom

Vacation_Junkie ☼
We are flying in a few days earlier before our cruise...I am looking on booking a car at the airport. Keeping it for the 2 days before and then dropping it off at Port Canaveral right before our Disney Cruise..then doing the same when we get off the boat!

wheres the cheapest place to book through that allows pick-up and drop off at different locations....?

thanks for your help.

If you are a Costco memeber I find the best rates through Costco.com under their travel section, car rentals for Budget. Renting a car in December and March with pick up at the airport and drop off at the port the rate has been less than $30 a day with taxes.

If you are not a Costco member Budget.ca sometimes has cheaper rates than budget.com.

Be careful with the cheapest car rental companies. Most of the time they are cheap but will nickle and dime you for other stuff (scratches, break downs, etc...). I've read about a lot of people having those sorts of problems. YMMV.

We are flying in a few days earlier before our cruise...I am looking on booking a car at the airport. Keeping it for the 2 days before and then dropping it off at Port Canaveral right before our Disney Cruise..then doing the same when we get off the boat!

wheres the cheapest place to book through that allows pick-up and drop off at different locations....?

thanks for your help.

Are there rental companies that have offices directly at port canaveral? When we went on our cruise in 2007, we rented with Enterprise but found out there was no drop off directly in port canaveral - but approx 15-20 minutes before the port was a town where we had to drop off and get shuttled into port canaveral - we dropped off our luggage at the port and booted it back to the town to drop off the car - we lost over an hour doing so.

Yes Budget, Avis, Hertz and I think Dollar/Thrifty have offices at the port with a free shuttle.

Budget or Dollar will probally give you the best deal and are nearby the cruise terminal. Go look for a code @ mousesavers.com and you will get a good deal, unless it is at Christmas time. there are few deals at that time of year.

I used Budget thru Costo.com for our 2 cruises. Usually I use Alamo, since they have a DVC discount but they do not have a location by the terminal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter