Cheapest Place To Buy Tickets

Dreaming of Disney

Mouseketeer
I'm sorry if this has been asked a million times. :blush: I tried to search but my dial up is acting up lately. I really need to know where the cheapest place to purchase 2 adult 7-day hoppers and 3 child 7-day hoppers is. I've have tried to do some research. I compared Maple Leaf Tickets, Undercover Tourist and Ticket Mania. So far Ticket Mania is the cheapest at a whopping $1087.00 including S&H. :eek:

I just want to be sure I'm not missing something somewhere before I buy. It has come down to crunch time especially with the ticket increase going into effect on Sunday. :guilty:

Thanks in advance for your help. :bounce:

Tammy

I used Ticketmania in the past, when shipping and handling was free. I recently researched for my sister, and found that Undercover Tourist, through the Mousaver link, was cheaper since they included S&H. It might vary depending on which tickets you buy, I was only checking out 3 day parkhoppers, expire.
Bobette

Do you have the mousesavers newsletter? They have discounted ticket links there. If you need a copy - I can email you July's. Just PM me! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter