cheapest place for 3 or 4 day passes?

MinnieMouse73

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the cheapest/best place to buy park tickets please? We've never needed to before as we had annual passes, but we have decided to go just after Christmas (yes we do realise it will be BUSY!!!) and this year my daughter and I still have APs but my husband doesn't.

So we need to buy him tickets - we'll be there for 3 full days but having a look around some places seem to be offering 4 day passes for the price of 3 at the moment and that would be great as it would give us the opportunity of a few hours at the park the day we arrive as well.

I've looked at using Tesco vouchers but they don't seem particularly good value (only £10 or so more in clubcard vouchers to get a Merlin annual pass than a 1-day Disneyland pass!) and it would mean joining the ticket queue every day to exchange one voucher per day - that would be really annoying, especially since one of our days is New Year's Eve so we expect to be crazy busy. Also our daughter is not an early riser at all, so the ticket queues are always building up by the time we arrive!

Best price I can see online is attraction tickets direct - £117 for a 4 day (for price of 3 day) pass. But does anyone know anywhere cheaper? Can we get a special price with our APs? (I seem to remember you could get a discount off one-day passes, but can't find the info anywhere. If it's only one-day passes it's not that helpful anyway!).

Many thanks! :goodvibes

The money you get off with your AP is only off one day passes so you have to do what you said and queue every day to get them. We had the same thing a few yrs ago when we took my Mum. In the end we got her a 4 day for 3 pass from the Disney store before we went.

Your other option is to get him a fantasy AP as often these work out the same price as a 3 day ticket and you would be able to sponser him and get a discount as long as he hasnt had an AP within the last yr. If you do this you also need to check the blackout dates

Thanks, funnily enough I was just looking at APs ... the Fantasy pass is cheaper even without the 10% off! And even better, it's not blocked on our dates, which I had expected it to be :banana:

The problem is .... knowing us, we'll probably end up thinking that if we're going to buy one AP, we might as well renew all of them ... !

Never mind - I just looked on the website and the person needs to have not had an AP for two years before, not one. Not to worry, it's still cheaper!

i'd go with the annual pass too - and really, it makes sense to spread out the renewals of your annual passes so you're not shelling out at the same time every year for new ones for you all at the same time ;).

If you decide not to go down the annual pass route then 365 tickets are offering a 4 day pass for £114ish
Also if you sign up with quidco you'll get some cashback from this too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter