Cheapest park tickets??

beaglebiz

Mouseketeer
Last time we went (last April, ) the cheapest place I found for hopper passes was ticketmania.com....has anyone found anything for less??
Thanks for any input.

The hotwire savings club beats them all! About $303.00 for a 7 day adult hopper with 4 plus features. Check out the many threads on this board for details!

I wanted to add a new thread, but for some reason I wasnt allowed,lol SO Ill put it under this one

I am new to this board, and joined because we are going to orlando in about 7 weeks. And I have many questions, I was in orlando 8 years age when I was pregnant with my youngest, whom is in love with Cinderella,,,,,(I'm so excited for her).
My first question is,,, how is the character breakfasts? Is it worth the money?And which one should I do? Cinderella has like 2 or 3 of them. Also we stayed at a place called Tropical Palms ,,and it was nice back then,In fact we loved it..... but Im wondering if anyway has been there lately,and how it is?
Im just planning on going to WDW and to Blizzard Beach, but would like to go to AK,But I dont wanna break my wallet,,,,I want to save as much money as possible, I dont want to make it a cheap trip, but I have 3 kids, who 2 are going as adults,Is it best to buy the hoppers or not?And does every ticket come with the fastpass or just the hoppers?

Thanx a bunch,,,,,,,,,,,Newbie Dis'er

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Yes, do the CB...if you can't get Cinderella's Royal Table, you could do the Princess storybook bfast at Norway - which is in Epcot, and not sure if you were planning to go there...

post some more infor about your plans, and we'll do what we can to help...but yes I would get the hoppers:)

:sunny:

Ok the last time we went , we only went to Universal Studios.And it was ok,,,,,, If I get the hopper,, I will go to everything , but epcot, I have heard it is not a place to take my kids, they will get bord,,,,,I havent been to WDW or AK or MGM<< Is Mgm better then US... I think I might call Alamo about them 3 day tickets...Has anyone cancel,, and been able to keep their tickets?Also Is it better to eat on or off the park?Also when is the best day to go to WDW. Not that any day will be good, it will be very crowded, but I know somedays are better then others,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hey what do they still have at old town?It must have changed in 8 years I would think,,,,,,
Thanx any help is greatful:-)

i really dont understand how a child could get bored at Epcot. IMO its the very best park. I would only go there if I had to pick only one park to visit, and my kids are 4, 6 and 16. they love it, and so do dh and I . Test track is the family's favorite ride. I adore the world showcase, and think it is wonderful. my kids love to learn about the different cultures, and get a small souvenier from each country. Last year they collected flag pins.
We try to eat in different places each time we go. So far, we have eaten in Mexico, Japan, Morrocco and the buffet in Norway. Loved each one. I plan to try more next June when we go again

Well the only reason I wasnt taking them, was on other peoples words,,,,,,so I will do a little more searching on it, before I make my decision,,,,

My kids get bored. I love it. But take them anyway if you have the time. There are definitely some great attractions that they will enjoy. I love vacationing with my family, but I'm seriously considering letting the rest of them go to another park and I'll spend the day at Epcot taking my time and seeing everything I want. Sounds like a plan :scratchin

My daughters (5 and 9 at last trip) loved EPCOT. We went 2 days. Lots of interaction there with the other land's cast members. One drove the friendship boat with the captain, helped with the "band" in China, was handed a pole with spinning plates by a street performer, and liked collecting their stamps on their Kidcot passport.

My little brothers (11 and 7) can't get enough of Innoventions at Epcot! It's especially great on a rainy day.

My boys love Innoventions, Test Track and believe it or not Universe of Energy.

Originally posted by neon292
I havent been to WDW or AK or MGM<< Is Mgm better then US.
Thanx any help is greatful:-)

You say you've never been to WDW, but then you refer to AK or MGM. :confused: Do you mean Magic Kingdom? WDW is ALL the parks....MK is one of them. :p

Is MGM (now called Disney Studios) better than US. I suppose you could say yes, but what comparisons are you making? I like them both, but for different reasons.

Yes,,,, I meant Magic,Kingdom,,,,,I have been to US. But I didnt enjoy it, but it didnt help I was 7 months preg,
I also had a couple of more questions, What is the best day to go to Magic Kingdom?And what day do they have fireworks?And I was just wondering about MGM<if it is like U.S. ,or if it was better, my kids are 7, 10, and 14

Originally posted by msr709
What happened to OP's question??

The original OP was beaglebiz who asked: Last time we went (last April, ) the cheapest place I found for hopper passes was ticketmania.com....has anyone found anything for less??
Thanks for any input.

neon292 couldn't start a new thread and began to ask questions here and that's the way the thread has gone. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter