Cheapest nice play to stay for 5 adults?

Puppiesareforever

Earning My Ears
What's the best value to stay at for 5 adults that have a car and will be going to both Universal and Disney over 4 nights/5days? We'll buy a 2 park park hopper at both Universal and Disney and for the extra time just check out shopping at Downtown Disney and CityWalk and probably at night go out to the Orlando gay bars. Looking for the best deal of accommodations knowing we want something close to both parks, that has at least two queen beds (preferably kings if available) and a sleeper.

What's the best value to stay at for 5 adults that have a car and will be going to both Universal and Disney over 4 nights/5days? We'll buy a 2 park park hopper at both Universal and Disney and for the extra time just check out shopping at Downtown Disney and CityWalk and probably at night go out to the Orlando gay bars. Looking for the best deal of accommodations knowing we want something close to both parks, that has at least two queen beds (preferably kings if available) and a sleeper.

I guess it depends when you are going. January cheaper than April.... etc. etc. We stayed recently at Holiday Inn nearby and it was cheap - $70 and fine.

I would look at some of the suites hotels. We have stayed at Embassy Suites and Homewood Suites right by the convention center. Easy drive either way to parks and walking distance to eats and bars along International. These give you the beds you are looking for, plenty of space, hot breakfasts and evening items as well.

It depends on what you consider cheap and nice for 5 adults. Do you all need separate beds? Do you need separate rooms? What are you looking for?

There are roach motels for $29 a night, but I am not sure that is what you are looking for.

Something else to look for since you a car is a house. They are extremely nice and usually cheap. Some other things to consider as well...

Universal gives basically front of line passes for resort guests. You can buy one, but they are for 1 time per ride. It is not worth it. For the ~$150-$200 a night for a room there, it is a no brainer for me. It is something to think about.

With 5 adults, I would look at the home or condo rentals, but the rates may not be as good for under 5 nights. I would also suggest looking at the Hotwire Express deals for 2 or 3 bedroom condos or suites. I used a bidding site that helped determine what the unknown hotels would be. We got a 2 bedroom suite at Lake Buena Vista Resort Village for $80/night.

We were 4 adults, but it still would have worked with up to 6 if someone used the pull out couch. It was only about a 10 minute drive to DTD. We had to take my dad to a dentist on International, not too far from USO and it was only about a 20 minute drive.

With 5 adults, I would look at the home or condo rentals, but the rates may not be as good for under 5 nights. I would also suggest looking at the Hotwire Express deals for 2 or 3 bedroom condos or suites. I used a bidding site that helped determine what the unknown hotels would be. We got a 2 bedroom suite at Lake Buena Vista Resort Village for $80/night.

We were 4 adults, but it still would have worked with up to 6 if someone used the pull out couch. It was only about a 10 minute drive to DTD. We had to take my dad to a dentist on International, not too far from USO and it was only about a 20 minute drive.

Aren't the hotwire express deals just rooms with 2 beds?

You could also try out groupon in their groupon getaways section. They often have specials on condos in orlando at a flat deal rate.

Quality Suites lake buena vista. Could get a 2 bedroom for 156.00 with taxes includes breakfast. We like it there free parking. Free wifi and small. Rooms redone within this past year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter