Cheapest IPhone plan

msgoofy

Mouseketeer
I really want to get an IPhone since I now have the IPod Touch and love it.

I don't talk on my phone that much but would like to be able to use my apps, play games and email.

I have Virgin Mobile now and really dislike the android system and the constant freezing of my screen.

Any opinions on who I should go with?

Thanks for the info.

Sprint at $80 a month with unlimited data and text messaging. Sprint also owns Virgin Mobile, so if you like your service/reception with Virgin, it'll be the same with Sprint.

I would go with Sprint right now with the unlimited plans. They won't last long and if you sign up now, hopefully, when they do away with the unlimited plan you will be grandfathered in.

Gotta Love Sprints unlimited data! Love my iphone too! :cloud9:Almost as much as Disney!

If you can get on someone's family plan with Verizon and pay just $10 for phone line and then $30 for data, that would be your best bet. Assuming you meant it when you said you didn 't talk on phone much. I have something like this for my son with his Aunt and it works great.

Very very cool, and thanks for the lesson! I love your unique ink!
20.creation.jpg

2.tod.gif

If you can get onto someone's family plan that would work best. Once I get married I'm going to add my phone onto my bf's family plan and it will actually turn out to be cheaper for both of us. And we are going to take the extra phone he has now and give it to my daughter to use to contact her dad and his family only.

I have 450 minutes, unlimited texting w/ unlimited mobile to any mobile, 3GB of data, and the $10/month insurance plan for my iPhone 4S. My bill is over $100/month.

Unfortunately, Sprint has very spotty reception where I live, so that wasn't an option, but if you can get a plan with unlimited data for under $100/month, I say, go for it! It's incredible how much data you end up using... I've always come in just below my 3GB, and that's with WiFi on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter