cheapest hotel/rental question

wtrmlnlabs

DIS Veteran
Okay, so I'd like to see what I can do about saving to take my boys to Star Wars weekend next year. It's really not something we should do, but it honestly makes me cry every time I think about not being able to take them. I checked into this year, but for just a weekend it is as much or more than a week in Disney in Dec! Outrageous! But it's just breaking my heart, they are such huge fans of Star Wars and if I wait 10 years till I can really afford it it won't matter to them!

ANYWAY, I'm thinking of trying to price staying off site. I know there are probably thousands of threads about this, but any advice anyone has about cheap but not miserable places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Or if you know of specific links on here I should check out... I'm one that "just needs a bed" but I don't want somewhere dirty or dangerous! :scared1: We drive down, so driving distance isn't a big deal, probably be nice to have somewhere to cook to save on eating out though.

TIA

there are quite a few hotels on 192 in kissimmee the roadway inn & howard johnson i believe is on the 5900 block across the street from celebration entrance try booking thru choicehotels.com

The sheraton safari orlando is not far and they have a shuttle that goes to Disney. Rooms are about $69/ night for that time of year. Another option is to apply for the SPG Am/Ex. You get 10000 points the very 1st time you use it. Hotel rooms at this hotel cost 7000 starpoints per night so you could use the points for a free night. They charge $69 + tax for a room so for the weekend you're paying approx $35 + tax a night

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter