Cheapest character dining

jojuvanlaanen

Mouseketeer
I thought I found the cheapest at Cape May Cafe, but apparently the prices I saw must have been old.

We are a family of 6 and would like to do a character breakfast, but at the cheapest price possible. We would like to go to celebrate my daughter's 4th birthday.

I had heard there was something called an "ice cream social", is that not there anymore?

The ice cream social was at Garden Grill (Epcot). It was discontinued several years ago.

Unless it's someplace like CRT or Chef Mickey's, you aren't going to find a lot of difference in price between the character meals. Choose a breakfast if you want the absolute cheapest price - but you'll find the breakfast cost to be pretty comparable at places like Tusker House, Cape May and O'hana.

The Disney site doesn't post prices, just price ranges. If you are getting your prices from an unofficial website they may be out of date. The way to get exact prices is to call 407-WDW-DINE and ask for them/

There is going to be a slight price difference between breakfast, lunch, and dinner with breakfast being the cheapest. Also, places like CRT and CM will be slightly more expensive as well. The rest will be pretty similar in price.

If you would like the exact price for the character meals, you can call Disney dining and specify which restaurant, what meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner), and what date (depending on the time of year prices change) and they will tell you the exact cost to expect for children and adults. This price may change as you get closer but this is the best option if you want an accurate price quote. :goodvibes

For 5 of us at 1900 PF in mid Nov last year it was less that $100 for breakfast! Very good food too!!

i do know that during peak/holiday seasons some resturants have a slightly higher fee for dining than reg or off season.

Ohana's breakfast has mickey,pluto,lilo and stitch. and they bring your food to you instead of you have to go up for more.

Breakfasts are normally the cheapest character meals.

We enjoy Crystal Palace for breakfast. Winnie the pooh and friends.

We had fun at Chef Mickeys....mickey,minnie, donald,etc.....food is fair(normal for buffets in wdw) loud but kids love that place.

I see by your time ticker that your going soon. if you dont have adr already for ts(especially characters) you may have trouble finding anything. especially closer to xmas time.

i do know that during peak/holiday seasons some resturants have a slightly higher fee for dining than reg or off season.

That's going to include all character meals. Don't know whether or not the OP is traveling during a peak pricing period or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter