Cheap Tickets to WDW

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Tyguy35, Jan 28, 2003.

1. Tyguy35

Tyguy35 Earning My Ears

Hey everyone, I'm new to the boards, and before I start my post I must say this is place is huge and absolutely fantastic!!!

I'm from Calgary Canada, and I'm planning a solo vacation to Walt Disney World in April. I've already bought airline tickets, and have a hotel room booked.

But where, as a Canadian, can I get the best deals on tickets/passes to DisneyWorld? I'm thinking of going for the 4 day Park Hopper Pass, but on all the sites I've seen where they have them for sale, they're all in US Funds and some of the prices are pretty crazy.

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bunnyfoo

bunnyfoo <font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh

CAA and The Disney Store both sell tickets to WDW. I'm not sure how their prices compare to online stores. If you give them a call, they'll give you the prices.

4. Timon

Timon DIS Lifetime Sponsor

5. Tyguy35

Tyguy35 Earning My Ears

Alright! Thanx guys, I'll have to check out The Disney Store at the mall here.

Just got another question, how do you get that countdown thing in your posts?

~Ty :D

6. bunnyfoo

bunnyfoo <font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh

Tyguy35, here's a link to generate the countdown timer... once you get the code, cut and paste it into your sig ... You can find that under ... User CP (link at the top of the page) and then go to Edit Profile... Hope that helps :p

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316089