Cheap souvenir idea!

matteasmom

Mouseketeer
We sailed the Fantasy on 05/05/12 and had the pleasure of "creating a character" on the placemats at AP. After they were returned to us with an official "animator" seal I carefully placed them in my suitcase. Once we were home I brought them to Staples and had them made into placemats (I even made use of the photo holder from Shutters and a smaller version of the CC map on the back of DD's). It cost me $17 including tax and we are really enjoying using them at each meal.

Absolutely fantastic idea! That's definitely a must -do!

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

The easiest way to upload is to use a free photobucket account, upload your pictures there and then copy and paste the img code to your post y clicking the attachment icon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter