Cheap Ponchos

2Tiggies

Near to Tigger's House
Don't know if this is useful to anyone but I was in Semi-Chem this weekend and on their travel stand they have packs of 2 adult ponchos for £1. Just in case anyone else likes disposable ones. They do say reusable but judging by how thin they look I would think you could use the for a day and then bin them.

Oh, and they also have a waterproof phone/card/keys pouch. I bought one (also £1) as an extra, although I do like my "box style" one with a rubber seal on it.

I had bought some in Walmart before and they are ok. Could re-use but at a push. Prefer the good old yellow mickeys but good for keeping in the bag for when you leave the yellow mickeys in the car and the heavens open.

I had bought some in Walmart before and they are ok. Could re-use but at a push. Prefer the good old yellow mickeys but good for keeping in the bag for when you leave the yellow mickeys in the car and the heavens open.

The Disney ponchos are great and much better if it is actually raining. I just liked the cheapies because you could roll them up tiny again and stick them into a sandwich bag. I do agree that beyond 2 or 3 uses is a push - I managed to get my head through the arm of one of them on Kali River rapids last year (I think it was last year) and I may as well have swam the ride instead of sitting in the raft :rolleyes:

I have seen them at £1 each but never 2 for £1. Unless you count the end of line bin I found at the back of Tesco one night and pulled out a handful of single ponchos for 10 p each. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter