Cheap Pins

AdventureGuru

<font color=darkgreen>HA! Do men come with instruc
Where can I find cheap pins to trade? I thought I found a link for mouse pins...but I dont know what the url is...
Where do you get your pins for cheap?

We usually find lots on eBay....around 2.00 - 2.50 per pin is a good price. You just have to be patient and wait for those darn auctions to end.

If you have a Disney Store in your area, they had some Cronicles of Narnia pins- 3 to a card- for $6.50. They are not the same kind of enamel that most pins are, but the CMs in the store assured me they are tradeable in the parks. Not a bad deal, no S &H, and they don't look like cheap pins like you find on some sites.

I'd be worried buying cheap pins... I wouldn't think that anyone would want to trade with someone who's only trading cheap pins?

Isn't there a "standard" for pin trading? (I'm not claiming to know, I'm actually curious myself!) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter