Cheap Park Hopper Tix

innoculation

Mouseketeer
Oddball question for everyone. I always book my packages through dreamsunlimited. I have a friend that is going to WDW over spring break and is staying with another family. She said that she has found ticket prices that range from $700-$1000 for her and her daughter for 5 days.

Now the question that I have is about the tickets themselves. I am assuming that the tickets she has prices on had differing options, but she is unsure. Is there a large disparity in price on a la cart tickets? If so, I have to assume that some sellers are more reputable than others. Can anyone help? If it is not appropriate to post retailers, can someone PM me?

The seller most recommended on the DIS is Undercover Tourist. You can get an additional discount by signing up for a monthly newsletter on Mousesavers.com (it's a small extra discount). Authorized ticket sellers will save you a little bit of money, but not very much.

Ticket prices can vary widely depending on what options are chosen. Disney tickets are modular, allowing you to add various extra features or not.

The most basic 5 day ticket is about $307 (inc. tax) for an adult, $287 for a child 3-9. Those are Disney direct prices, so an authorized reseller would be a little less.

Wifes company has a wellness program and I am assuming it is a national thing as she is union and the discount we are seeing is a couple hundred dollars for 8 day tickets with hoppers and water park option.

Along these lines... If you buy the tickets from Undercover Tourist or something like it, can you link the tickets to your Magic Bands?
Has anyone had any problems with this?
Thanks! :)

Wifes company has a wellness program and I am assuming it is a national thing as she is union and the discount we are seeing is a couple hundred dollars for 8 day tickets with hoppers and water park option.

My company participates in the Tickets at Work program, but we never had any discounts anywhere near that much. That ticket costs about $425 so that would be a giant discount if it was a few hundred off. If that's available to you I guess I would take it.

Thanks Vicki_C! Looks like i will give it a try. I usually book everything together with Disney. This time we are renting DVC and there seems to be several specials where you get the 5th day free on the tickets!
I can't wait:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter