CHEAP one night stay near MK?

RSADP

Mouseketeer
We will be arriving late on a Saturday night and would like to find something a little cheaper than one night at a Value Resort. We have a early morning planned at MK, starting with BBB reservations at 8am.

Thanks!

We use Hotwire for inexpensive hotels near Disney. Look for Lake Buena Vista or Disney Main Gate areas- we have gotten several hotels for less than the cost of a Value on property. The nicer ones were the Best Western Lakeside on 192 for $32/night, the Extended Stay Deluxe LBV for $34/night, and the Radisson Resort Celebration right off I-4 and 192 for $54/night.

I love Hotwire but I never go below 3* for a 1 nt stay or 4* for longer stays. Not worth having a crappy vacation just to save $.
Also Priceline doesn't guarantee bedding for more than 2 guests. You could try to put a request in with the hotel but they don't have to honor it. For that reason, we stick with HW. HW allows a search for up to 4 guests/room.

we drive, and stop at the welcome center rest stop when entering Fla. pick up those motel coupon books (I think you can order them on line (Room Saver).
anyway, we ended up leaving a day earlier than we thought, and got a room in Kissimmee at Motel 6 for $19! (this was in the end of APril) nothing fancy, but clean. nice little pool . on 192. and you could walk across the street to Old Town. there was a McDonalds (or was it burger king?) at the front of the motel.it was just a few blocks east of World Drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter