Cheap hotel near airport

luvaladdin

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you
In order to get a better price on flights, I'm thinking of flying in the night before our FT package starts. We will have no car, I will use a towncar service to get us to Disney. The Hyatt in the airport is too expensive. Do you know a close, cheap place near the airport? Also, does the hotel provide transportation from the airport to the hotel? (Please don't laugh, I just have no idea if they offer such a service.) My other alternative, I suppose, is to book one night at the All Stars and hope a code comes out to get a better rate, then checkout and checkin again under the FT package.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Cheryl

We are hoping to do the exact same thing as the original post. The only difference is that we will have a car. I do not want to risk bidding, even for just one night. Does anyone know of a real bargain hotel near the airport?

Originally posted by 3PRINCESSMOM
We are hoping to do the exact same thing as the original post. The only difference is that we will have a car. I do not want to risk bidding, even for just one night. Does anyone know of a real bargain hotel near the airport?

I am not sure what you are worried about "risking" by bidding but all the hotels that have come up on PL are all very reputable hotels. Especially if you bid 3 star. The 3* can be had for $35 and anything you could get for $35 (or less) is going to be alot worse than any of these very nice hotels. There have been several winning 3* bids in the $25 a night range.

Orlando Airport (MCO)

3 Star
Holiday Inn Select Airport
Marriott Airport Hotel
Renaissance Airport Hotel
Hyatt Regency Airport
Sheraton Suites

2.5 Star
Amerisuites Airport Northwest
Amerisuites Airport Northeast
Courtyard by Marriott

2 Star
Four Points Orlando Airport
La Quinta Airport West
La Quinta Inn and Suites Orlando Airport North

My suggestion is to stay at either of the amerisuites at about $59 or the Laquinta Inns and suites at $49. Both are very nice hotels and include breakfast. I have used all three many times with no problems. Free airport transportation is included.

Originally posted by 3PRINCESSMOM

The only "risk" is if your plans change or if you're trying to put more than 2 in a room (although with very few exceptions people are able to get 2 beds).

The 3* (and even 2.5*) hotels by the airport are all fine.

Our situation is the same as the OP except that we will have our car. We got the Marriot Airport for $25 using Priceline!

We got the Hyatt last night on Hotwire! With tax and fees, it was $64.95. The rooms are $129 plus tax thru Mariott website so it's a steal thru Hotwire. I didn't want to do Priceline because I only wanted the Hyatt.

Great deal. This is actually a very nice hotel and the one night I stayed there I was amazed at how quite it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter