Cheap, fun, yard game for family?

donnabc

Mouseketeer
DS turns 10 this month and I want to buy a lawn game the whole family can play...the boys (DH included) spend way too much time on the computer :badpc:... something that is addictive would be GREAT :thumbsup2 I am looking to spend $30 or less...any suggestions...:confused3

Badmition, volleyball sets are inexpensive, jarts, horseshoes or couquet. Bocce ball and corn hole are fun too!

My kids have been into playing kickball lately. Buy a ball for a few bucks and your good to go, a real cheap game!!

Try the washer game-Menards has them as well as other places. you can also make it with wood and PVC pipes and large washers.

My family loves Egg toss, Dodgeball, and Red Rover...All games are free except for eggs. My aunt and I was spaced over 50 feet apart onces...It was hilarious..family thought egg was boiled but it wasn't..

faith

Our family calls this "hillbilly golf" but I'm sure it has many names. Fun for all ages!
p3308608dt.jpg

Here's a link to some reviews

We love the ladderball/golf games others mentioned. Dh made ours out of PVC pipe (you can play with just one of the ladders.) I used practice golf balls and rope to make the throwing things. (The golf balls have holes, like wiffleballs. Makes it easy to run the rope through. They are also lighter if one kid hits another. :))

It's fun because adults and kids can both play, no one has a big advantage skill-wise.

BlongoBall is the best! :thumbsup2 We usually play teams, my ds (8, has been playing since he was 6) can play, all the way up to my my mom in her 60s.

We always bring this to the beach and we have a Blongo Tournament. Also, just whipped it out at ds's First Communion Party.

Lots of fun!!! :yay:

We love the ladder ball game. My daughter is 8 and she loves it too. We also like Bocce ball. Both are really fun games but we laugh so much when we play the ladder game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter