Cheap Flights

Wenawen

Mouseketeer
My cruise isn't till August. When is the best time to look for cheap flights? As of right now-airlines are not booking for August but I have seen flights for $308 per person. :scared1:

Are there any special rates I need to search for? I am flying from Detroit to Orlando.

I'm not sure if this will be helpful for you or not. We recently booked flights for four people from San Francisco to Ft. Lauderdale. We booked six months ahead and got what our TA said was a pretty good deal. We paid $163 pp for the nonstop flight there and $183 pp for the nonstop flight back.

We are flying Detroit to Orlando at the end of January. Non-stop early morning down and evening back with taxes/fees $271 per person round trip on Delta. We booked about 120 days out, if we would have booked about a month earlier it would have been about $20 less pp. We discovered Wednesday afternoons seemed to have to best prices (they kept going up & down). Good luck!

We are flying Delta Detroit to Orlando $308/person. Middle of Jan. Booked about 3 months ago. Early afternoon flights both ways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter