• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheap flight out of Charlotte NC?

Twende

Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....
Does any one ever catch a break on flights out of Charlotte?

I can not find one!

My smiles won't work either! LOL!

I don't ever get great rates flying out of Charlotte, which is a shame since I live there....I usually have to go to Greensboro(1 hr away) when I want to fly home to JFK, they usually give me the cheapest rates.

But for flying to orlando(which I usually NEVER do) The flight that I found non-stop was from US airways but it was like $510 for two people. I opted to drive 2hrs to the raleigh-durham airport and I am flying Delta for $233 for two people. Yay for that :teeth:

I even tried the Greensboro airport and about the only airlines I could find flying out of there was Delta and their rates were terrible!

I ended up booking a Air Tran for about $120 one way. It was the best I could find and with gas prices I was afraid to wait another day! :confused3

Raleigh almost always has WAAAY better prices than Charlotte. Once i was checking fares to MCO for my parents who live in Gastonia. The flight from Raleigh to MCO connecting thru Charlotte was about $100 cheaper per person than just the Charlotte to MCO leg, originating in Charlotte (i.e. EXACT same flight!) But would i drive from Charlotte to Raleigh for an Orlando flight? Probably not. I'd just as soon drive all the way to Orlando unless i was by myself. Those of us who live in Raleigh are grateful to have SWA flights to keep other airline fares low!

Sorry you missed the great rates out of Greensboro last weekedn $118 round trip nonstop. It was last Saturday and Sunday (Aug 27 &28). I'd been watching these rates for monthes. We drive 1 1/2 hours to get better rates in Greensboro because Roanoke, VA is very high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter