• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheap family suite close to Disneyland

KiwiMouseGirl

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! I am on the hunt for a cheap, clean family sized suite close to Disneyland. I am drawing up prices to pitch to my family for a trip to Disneyland christmas of 2015! If we can't find anything suitable we will share a 2 queen bed room, but the extra space of a suite would be nice. Anything on Harbour would be good, but I have also previously stayed at the Best Western Plus Pavillions on west Katella, and found the walking distance do-able. Any and all suggestions welcome :)

Desert Inn and Suites only allows parking for one vehicle per room even if you get the big suite.

We love Desert Inn and Suites and always stay there if we are going with more than just immediate family! They have suites that can sleep up to 10 people. There is a free (albeit skimpy) breakfast and he BEST part is that it is literally directly across the street from Disneyland/California Adventure maingate! It only takes 5 minutes to walk to the entrance to either park! Their prices are great too, especially if you can manage to book a few months in advance! :thumbsup2

Desert Inn and Suites only allows parking for one vehicle per room even if you get the big suite.

They have an offsite parking lot too I think. I asked about this before and they said we could have 2 cars for the big room.

This is awesome, thank's guys! We won't have a car and will be taking bus tours to places like Universal Studios, so car parking won't be an issue for us! It seems to be that Desert Inn and Suites is a hands down winner, so will start to inquire about pricing and such :)

Hello everyone! I am on the hunt for a cheap, clean family sized suite close to Disneyland. I am drawing up prices to pitch to my family for a trip to Disneyland christmas of 2015! If we can't find anything suitable we will share a 2 queen bed room, but the extra space of a suite would be nice. Anything on Harbour would be good, but I have also previously stayed at the Best Western Plus Pavillions on west Katella, and found the walking distance do-able. Any and all suggestions welcome :)

Anaheim Plaza. I got 4 Q (2 rooms with connecting doors) 89 across the street. You may have to call the computer sometimes wont' pull it up but it's good. TONS of parking

They have an offsite parking lot too I think. I asked about this before and they said we could have 2 cars for the big room.

I asked and was told the same once. I believe that they charged a higher rate for the offsite, maybe $15/day? We ended up parking one vehicle at a friend's house a few miles away, so we didn't park two there.

We really liked the Residence Inn on Harbor. Technically it's in GRden Grove, but it's just minutes away from the Toy Story parking lot. I think it was about $199 a night.

Ramada Maingate just added on a new addition with rooms with suites and is within walking distance to the park. Have stayed there for many years.

When you stayed at the Best Western Plus Pavilions, did you stay in their family Suite? It has one king in one room, and THREE double beds in the other bed. The big plus as well is two bathrooms. We are going in May and with a AAA discount we are only paying $144 per night. The family suite is just perfect for my family. My husband and I are taking my son, his girlfriend, and my daughter. We plan on buying the ART bus passes. Three day passes are discounted at $12 per person which is a little savings off the regular $5 per day. Good luck with your search.

We just stayed in the King Suite (2 rooms, 1 King, 2 Queens) at the Castle Inn. We got a killer deal and the parking was ample & free.

We just stayed in the King Suite (2 rooms, 1 King, 2 Queens) at the Castle Inn. We got a killer deal and the parking was ample & free.

We are staying in that suite next week for $120.00 per night (after taxes and fees). That sounded like a good deal to me. Did you get a better deal? I am all for saving more money! :goodvibes

Sorry I took so long to respond (didnt see ya!). Yes, we did receive a better deal, but we went through LastMinuteTravel to get it.

We're staying at the Carousel Inn Kids' Suite next week....good price:)
We've stayed in their View Suite, too....LOVE this place!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter