Cheap Disneyland Tickets

If they charge $11.95 for shipping,it's pretty much a mute point. At least as a one day pass goes.:confused3

I purchased through HES last year (Gay Days conference, though we didn't buy them for that). It was a nice savings for us for 5-day hoppers! We had no problems at all.

If they charge $11.95 for shipping,it's pretty much a mute point. At least as a one day pass goes.:confused3

I need 4-day passes for 4 people so 11.95 is not bad. Thanks for the feedback DizMe :)

They are a little cheaper than anything else legitimate that I've seen since generally there is a savings on convention tix. But, I have no idea if they can be used by non-convention attendees. Perhaps since there seems to be a lot of special pricing available to everybody around gay days, which is probably a similar format.

Has anybody here ordered convention tix for DL that wasn't attending a convention?

i am attending ALA convention end of month, purchased tix thru this company

be aware that mine are clearly identified on back as non-upgradable to APs & do have an expiration date (mid dec '08) stamped on them
i plan on taking my badge with me when we use them jikpopcorn::

be aware that mine are clearly identified on back as non-upgradable to APs & do have an expiration date (mid dec '08) stamped on them
i plan on taking my badge with me when we use them jikpopcorn::

Thanks for posting that, since I am considering an AP upgrade I will not buy the convention tickets for that reason!

Thanks for posting that, since I am considering an AP upgrade I will not buy the convention tickets for that reason!
If you are planning on upgrading (I know you said you are only considering AP's) then there really is no reason to buy discount tickets since you will have to pay the difference anyway. Another thing to consider is many times discount tickets don't include early entry. If you are at a Disney hotel this isn't a problem, but if at another hotel it is something to consider.

If you are planning on upgrading (I know you said you are only considering AP's) then there really is no reason to buy discount tickets since you will have to pay the difference anyway. Another thing to consider is many times discount tickets don't include early entry. If you are at a Disney hotel this isn't a problem, but if at another hotel it is something to consider.

All good points. :)

A mute point? :confused3

Hubby spells it like that too. Actually, ever since watching the Friends episode when Joey thought it was a "moo" point b/c cows don't talk, he types it "moo", but before that he always typed mute. :goodvibes

Moo point from Friends...is hilarious! Gotta love Joey!

:offtopic: I had a co-worker once who always said "mute point" when he meant moot point. He honestly didn't know the difference between mute and moot. The funny thing was, we were working in the mailroom of a law firm (my first job out of college.) Each time he said it, every attorney in ear shot glanced at him and smiled, but no one ever said anything. On my last day at that job I almost told him about it, but I changed my mind at the last minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter