CHEAP, Clean, Safe hotel

Could we get them all in one house? There would need to be at least 9 beds. With only two adult chaperones, I don't think they would want to be split up. But if a big enough house was availalbe, we would definitely consider it.

The dates that I got the rate of $28.00 per night at Quality Inn Maingate West through onetravel.com are Jan. 27-28. We are going down for the passholder sneak preview of Expedition Everest. :cool1:
I forgot to mention that the hotel charges a resort fee of $1.96 per night per room. Good luck and have a great time!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Why not rent two 2 bedroom timeshare units that each sleep 8? Then you can also save money buy buying groceries for breakfast and snacks Try either Vistana resort. Cypress Point Grand Villas has 3br units that sleep 10. We have stayed at both and they were more than adequate. Also, we have heard lots of good things about Regal Palms 3 and 4 bedroom townhomes and 5 br private homes. We will be staying in a 4 br townhome the week before Easter and are paying only $125/night.

I just stayed at Comfort Inn on Palm Parkway with 100 band students. It was inexpensive, safe and very close to Disney. :)

Are you still looking? I still think the west 192 area will be convenient, although I have not stayed at that quality inn. I have stayed at the comfort inn & it was ok, not great.

I think with a house you will be close to the occupancy limit. Is it 16 including everyone?

The problem with timeshares/condos that sleep 8 is that you usually have to put people in the living room. I don't think that's a good idea with a group. 2 people have no privacy.

Good luck!

I would definitely look at houses - some have 7 bedrooms. which I think has more than 9 beds.

Now these won't be as cheap - but when you multiply your group size times the number of hotels rooms you would need.

if the hotels allows this.

most hotels have a policy not to allow anyone under 18 in the room without someone older....(in some cases one person in each party has to be 25)

we sure and check with the hotel before you make the reservations - if you don't go with a house.

have had great times off site, econolodge int drive.. was the first and gave us the disney bug, stayed at several villas, a bit lonely 24/7 in ur own company..... love the experiance of the condo hotel.... gives personnel space and company by the pool and all the ammenitys of a hotel.... love it thanks orlando .... see u in june 2009..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter