• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheap area hotel/motel for one night?

tink_n_pooh

<font color=darkorchid>my TP isn't going anywhere.
DH & I will be driving down for my birthday in October and we may drive down the day before we are scheduled to arrive for our DVC reservation.

Any ideas for a cheap but clean place to stay for just the night? Nearby things to do and a nice place to eat are a plus but really the most important thing is that the place is CLEAN, second most important item on my list is price.

Thanks for any input!

I am considering the Clarion Inn. Seems to be about $50 a night and have good reviews. You also do a search for this forum as this question is asked often

I have stayed in the Clarion Inn. It's hit a miss at times. Never had a Issue with house keeping. But the front office staff can be rude and unhelpful at times. They gave us a Key you another persons room. I was SOOOOO thankful they wasn't in there when I opened the Door. BHAHAHAHAH :lmao:

I'm looking into the Clarion now... as long as it's clean I'm happy with it :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter